It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose who of the Wisconsin shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Before I begin the thread I would like to offer condolences and prayers to the family who lost loved ones yesterday in the shooting and subsequent killing of several individuals in Wisconsin.

Having said that, it appears as if all the media attention is on the gunman and not on the family that was involved in the tragic massacre. According to the India times there were preparations being made for a wedding involving the niece of Punjab rural development and panchayat minister Surjit Singh Rakhra's in Wisconsin this weekend. Where she was to wed an American Engineer, whose name is called Joshua.

Many high ranking officials from the Punjab Cabinet were heading to the U.S. to attend the wedding at a 30-acre ranch in Mequon, Wisconsin. An event which was drawing powerful Akali leaders as well as businessmen. Also it was expected that many U.S. Senators would be in attendance along with other prominent American politicians.

Satwant Kaleka who was shot and killed that day, was the brother- in- law of Surjit Singh Rakhra and the President of the Sihk temple. Mr. Rakhra's brother Darshan Dhaliwal an American businessmen was the first Indian-American billionaire, and in 2003 owned more than 100 gas stations across the U.S. His company headquartered in Mequon Wisconsin, named Bulk Petroleum filed for bankruptcy protection in early 2009 and in 2010 in a bankruptcy sale the gas stations were auctioned to Mr. Dhaliwal's first cousin Bachan Singh.

Much controversy surrounded the sale of the gas stations to Singh, some citing that it was rigged and set-up. However on July 15 the company began to reorganize, sell stores and pay off it's debt. As of March of this year, legal disputes with United Central Bank are still ongoing.

This massacre is a very high profile case, involving political parties and billionaires, plus big oil. I'll have to keep digging but for now it's break time.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Either the world is getting smaller, or these are a bunch of weird coincidences going on lately! There is something wrong with official story and witnesses too.

Gonna keep an eye on this thread. Thanks for the heads up OP!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

our criminal elite prefers multipurpose killings..this one has this threads list plus it pushes the NWO weapons roundup to leave us defenseless plus it sucks the unaware into making Sikhs and Muslims equivalent plus it
demonizes whites. whew.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I want to read this, but I just can't do it now. Commenting to save it. Only because the marriage IS important. If there was a marriage that was deemed for that date. They do have a habit of setting up marriages.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well that was a taste........further details woud be awsome, but thanks foe the heads up.....maybe this guy was a hired killer???
Its certainly possible this was a paid assassination, though the reason and the victims have not presented themselves yet...
Still, all in all, with four initially reported shooters, and a lot of unanswered questions its not possible to draw a lot of conclusions is it?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

That is all very interesting, looking forward to what else you have.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How warped is this .....

rt.com...

Almost immediately after the shooting at the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, leaders of the Westboro Baptist Church took to Twitter, calling the shooting a beautiful punishment from an angry God.

Westboro Church leader Margie Phelps sent out a tweet that read, “God sent another shooter?”

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

These are psy-ops Look at the links.Ok link this together A person involved in neuroscience specializing in mind control shoots up a theater,,,,then a man with prior military pschology operations .....Shoots up a sikh Hmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
How warped is this .....

rt.com...

Almost immediately after the shooting at the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, leaders of the Westboro Baptist Church took to Twitter, calling the shooting a beautiful punishment from an angry God.

Westboro Church leader Margie Phelps sent out a tweet that read, “God sent another shooter?”

I wonder how they would feel if "god" sent a shooter to their church, or to the homes of their loved ones! I'll bet they would change their tune then!

I wonder how they would feel if the funerals of their (then) slain were occupied by protesters.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Doug Dietrich has an interesting story that involves knowledge of psyops and other government secrets, some don't believe him, but I know enough about some of these things to believe he's on the level.

Russ Dizdar and Douglas Riggs have stories regarding sleeper agents who have been programmed, most without conscious knowledge, to 'awaken' at specific triggers and do pretty much what Holmes and the Wisconsin fellow are accused of doing. They both have websites, but I find they get more info in a radio show because they have limited time to discuss the issues.

The Dizdar interview is fairly old but should be alright, it was the first one I found going through the archives, you'll get an idea of what he does and is about. What he discusses dovetails with what Cathy O'Brien and others who have escaped the mind control maze have said, and it all ties in with what we are seeing in Aurora, Wisconsin and future locations. The host is a punk, but has some really good guests, don't say I didn't warn you, the upside of this host is, all interview downloads are free and there are over 35 pages of them. There is a woman named Sara Anderson who has an interesting story which is very like Cathy O'Brien's if you can find her in the reams of interviews.

join