It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Illuminati be good?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

I dont buy into propaganda and I dont believe any country, race, gender, etc is better, Until we become bionic at least.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by revswim

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've always been on the opinion that the majority of "Illuminati Expose" are mere propaganda pieces by those who wish to establish their own Dominant Sociological Perspective.

If you ever notice, very few of these "expose on the Illuminati" do very little other than to tear down an Institution and advocate rebellion, all the while never really clearly defining what is to be built once the "Old Paradigm" is completely overthrown.

I tend to theorize that such videos are merely an initiation video....a lure, if you will, into the History of Civilization as we now know it. Some people watch these videos and stop at the Bavarian Illuminati and the Freemasonic, and never continue going backwards to discover things like the Chinese Dynasties, The Babylonian Empires, Greek Civilization, etc....thus missing out on a wonderful opportunity to further their knowledge and insight on the advances of Human Civilization on the planet over the Ages.

I think this is what distinguishes the True Initiate from the Blind Follower - the Initiate will use such information revealed (illuminated) in said videos and literature as a springboard into the Great Picture....the Arts, the Sciences, Humanities, Theologies, etc....

It saddens me to think that so many continue to stop at the Engineered Rebellion phase. Like they say, "If you haven't rebeled by the time you're 20 - you've got no heart. If you haven't turned Establishment by the time you're 30 - you've got no Head."

That's just been my personal experience on the Journey...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/7/12 by GENERAL EYES because: grammatical clarifications

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
ok I'm noticing that some on this thread think that the Illuminati are reptilian people from the planet Orion (sorry I may have it confused), some think that they are people who are being controlled by some sort of source (again I may have read it wrong), others think that they are a super elite group of evil doers whose primary function is to control government at all cost.

Well, I said the words reptilian and Orion, but please read the thread and my post again. OP thinks, that Illuminati is not evil and I agreed to a point, comparing these theories with some others (Icke´s reptilians and Valerian´s Orion conspiracy). You´re right, there´s no real evidence and many paranoid people, who are too willing to believe anything if you make it sound like whistleblower-leaked-truth-revealed-secret

But you should really read the posts before you call all of us here crazy.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by revswim

that nice to know--but others arent as adept

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join