It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name of the Device is REID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi all ATS'ers,

I have made few posts in the pasts and generally don't care to share too much on this website due to certain members always trying to derail certain topics so I ask that before you do make any kind of comment that you really think hard because this may be happening to either you or someone you may even be close to.

To start off, I consider myself of sound mind but very open and aware to the things going on around me and in this world. I do not discredit anybody for anything that they have to share because frankly we all have our own personal experiences that hugely shape our perspective on certain events in or out of our lives.

Four months ago, a friend of mine picked up his brother from a mental hospital because they could no longer care for this individual. He was having outbursts and was very uncooperative with the staff so his family had to take him into custody. This individual was a very good childhood friend of mine but we had lost touch in our early teens and that, I assume, is where things went awry in this individual's life.

Ever since he has moved in with my friend, his brother, he has been trying to tell us something, which at first was something to laugh at because we had no prior knowledge of such possibilities but have now come to the conclusion that what he was telling us is the TRUTH.

What he was trying to tell us is that when he was under the mental facility's control, they had implanted a "communications device" in his ear. He said that it was very sophisticated and that they could send images and sound through this device that which he could see and hear. He also said that they could 'hear' what he was thinking, saying and anyone around him was verbally speaking.

We thought this kid was nuts considering that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. However, since what my friend and I have researched and figured out through our own personal experiences, we now believe in the VERY BIG possibility of such a device being implanted into his brother without his consent nor his family's knowledge.

The kicker? Well, just a couple days ago this individual has an episode of a violent outburst and shortly thereafter he comes to us and says these exact words, "The name of the device is REID." He not only repeats this 3 or 4 times but Reid is the name of this individual.

A day goes by and I really get to thinking about what he said and all of a sudden it all falls in place. The name of the device is REID. Through whatever jumbled message or personal perspective that interpreted the message sent to him, the clue as to what he was really trying to say was right in the name of the device that he was giving us. R-E-I-D is really R-F-I-D. To the best of my knowledge and skill of connecting certain dots I have come to the conclusion that what he has been trying to tell us this whole time was that he was implanted with an RFID chip.

Some of you may think.. BIG DEAL. Below are some links as to why this individual may have been targeted and the root symptoms of having an RFID chip covertly implanted into someone's body and what it really causes when it has been activated. But wait, there's more.

After having experienced all this through my friend's brother, I got to thinking about my past and considering the mud that I have been dragged through in the past 7+ years mentally, physically and emotionally when I was at my peak and prime in heading off into the world with unsurpassable ambition.

That's right, I now believe in the possibility of a microchip being implanted in my body at a young age and here is my story.

We all went to the dentists at a young age and as we grew older may have not found the need to go anymore. I have personally not been to the dentist for many years and my teeth are still in tip top shape. But one visit to the dentist when I was a young child may have been the turning point of where my life was headed before I even had the chance to think about my future. I'm not entirely sure what age I was but if I were to guess without having looking at my dental records, I would say between the age of 11 and 13.

The practitioner at that time had been seeing me since I was a very young child and one day he says that I need dental fillings due to possible cavities forming. Now, keep in mind that I have never had a cavity up to this point and have never had one since. So my parents agree that I should have these fillings put in. Three teeth this practitioner decides to drill into and fill.

Shortly after, I'd say weeks or months, I began hearing weird noises coming from my teeth. They were muffled sounds that I was unable to distinguish at that time but I remember telling my mother about it. Recently, I have asked her if she remembers me telling her and to my surprise her response was, "Yea, I remember that. I thought you were just joking."

That is when my mind was blown. I was at complete disarray and could not believe that something like that could have ever happened to me but looking back on what has happened to me in the last 7 years I can now see the VERY BIG possibility of this happening not only to me, but millions of other individuals not only through dental fillings but also through vaccines and surgical visits.

I plan to set up an appointment to have an X-ray done to my teeth and will keep you guys posted on that but as for my friend's brother, not sure what is going to happen as we will have to convince his father to look into and hopefully find out a way to help him out if it is in fact true, which I now whole-heartedly believe is.

Here are those links:

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

www.us-government-torture.com...

edit on 6-8-2012 by Puppet27Master because: Added video

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

Dear Puppet27Master,

Did you have metal fillings? I remember as a kid hearing about how some people would pick up on radio waves when they used to use metal fillings. It has been a long time and I don't remember the specifics. As for a chip seeing and hearing, it cannot. To see it would either have to be directly connected to part of your eye or have sensors outside of your body. At a minimum, why would anyone bother using such expensive technology on this person who you say has outbursts.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

The dental fillings that were used in my teeth were not of metal but of some other type that closely matches the color of my teeth. Possibly porcelain?

The question of why they would use such technology on someone of such mental illness is a good one. Possibly a great candidate for human experimentation as they may log the effects of whatever frequencies that are sent to an implanted microchip back to a super-computer and who knows where it may go from there or what it is used for.

Human experimentation is nothing new as the scientists from Nazi Germany were embraced by the higher circles of power into the states many years ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i know exactley what you are going through in 1987 i had one of those things removed from my nasal cavity by a dental surgeon who seems to have comitted suicide later .i woke up during the op and saw him looking at it then was nocked out again , His assistant verified this to me later at the time i did not give a dam about such things but in 2005 i started looking this up online and was shocked by the info that is there to be found i never heard voices but to this day i am puzzled why

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Dear Pupper27Master,

Here is the thing, you don't let someone leave with the technology, people have accidents and people have surgery, you could not risk the technology getting out. Schizophrenics hear voices, that is what it is. They have urges that cannot morally justify to themselves and choose to believe they are someone else when they act on them. While not as extreme, bi-polar is just about the same.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Crazy world we live in especially the very people we look to to help and protect us are in reality in it for nothing more than that suppression of its own citizens. No matter who is behind such atrocities, covertly implanting such devices into human beings unknowingly is wrong on so many levels. Not to mention the effects of such devices and what they can cause remotely from any kind of distance to that person mentally, physically and emotionally.

The fact that I am nothing more than the average Joe trying just to get by in this world and possibly having been chipped such as other people being chipped is baffling to me. But, once I find out whether or not I do have something in my fillings I will dig to my heart's content until I find out who is behind it and why.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Your friend diagnosed with schizophrenia, I am guessing... would be diagnosed with axis 1 schizophrenia paranoid subtype.
This is very important to know because the different subtypes relate to different behaviors.

Schizophrenia is a disorder where delusions or hallucinations are prominent, as well as, disorganized behavior patterns and affective responses that are inappropriate.

The paranoid subtype suffers from predominant delusions that are paranoid in nature.

If this is, in fact, the subtype label applied to your friend, then the very last thing that you should be doing is enabling his delusions.
I am neither saying that he does nor does not have this RFID chip implanted, but before you AT ALL confirm his beliefs, you need to know the truth.
You can exaggerate his symptoms greatly and cause him an incredible amount of discomfort by not properly medicating him while also enabling his delusional beliefs.

This is NOT the situation to be toying with such thoughts yourself or applying some off the cuff information that you may have read on this or any other conspiracy site to your friends situation.

People who want to criticize the psychiatric industry, at times, have valid complaints, but disorders like schizophrenia are very real and historically documented.
And the person who suffers is the patient.

NOT YOU.

Remember that and treat him with respect.

edit on 6/8/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

True, but someone with paranoid schizophrenia, in my opinion, would be the perfect candidate as whoever they would try to tell would not believe them.

He has been trying to tell us for months and up until just a couple days ago, I laughed at the idea.

And taking the risk of leaving with such technology really isn't that big of a risk considering that the possibility of actually finding out if someone has really been chipped or not is slim to none as the size of some of these chips could be anywhere between 1/10 to 1/1000 the size of the diameter of a strand of hair.

As for me, though, I will shortly find out if I have one in my teeth or not then hopefully may be able to peacefully go on with my life.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I agree with you 100%. My friend and I have decided not to confirm anything directly with his brother. We understand the magnitude of the situation and do not plan to meddle with his medication intake.

In fact, his father has already upped his meds but seeing as how nothing seems to be working, we are very concerned with what is happening and are only looking for answers.

Nothing can always be left up to coincidence considering the synchronicities of this world.

link   

good luck with that try www.educate yourself .com i found a few good leads on there some from 1947 .i cannot help thinking i was a test for something .not so long ago i read that siemans had made 5 billion of those little things the mind boggles

link   

True, but someone with paranoid schizophrenia, in my opinion, would be the perfect candidate as whoever they would try to tell would not believe them.

Look man...

You are playing with another human being's ability to live and exist free from mental discomfort.

This is not the time to be giving any credence to "your opinion".

If you are really that worried about it, then spend your own money and take him to the proper medical authority to get him an MRI.
What you are doing is no different than taking a kitchen knife and removing someone's gall bladder.

People go through years of schooling and then more years of practice under the watch of a trained pro before being licensed to make decisions for this person.
It was irresponsible for the hospital to discharge him to you and your friend, but your ideas are even more irresponsible.

See a professional.

Edit to add:

Just saw your reply.

I am leaving this up, but I can only feel sorry for him that the hospital would do that.

Take care of the guy.

Cheers.
edit on 6/8/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Did you not see that I agreed with what you had 100%?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Wow that's weird. Funny I heard this rummer too from some people I know but didn't believe them. Now hearing it again it gets you thinking that this could be possible. Another reason I avoid Dr's at all cost.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
check out rense.com it has a couple of stories of chips for medical use on it

new topics

top topics

join