It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train/tube train & a helicopter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've had a series of dreams, all showing the same things.
So I thought I'd post them.

First there's a train. It's light coloured, so I thought it might be a tube train, but I'm not 100% sure.
It stops at a station and the doors open and people start trying to get out, and get in quickly, and it's really crammed. Suddenly the doors shut with no warning, and I get the feeling in the dream, that the driver can tell there is something coming up behind, because people get their clothes and arms trapped. The train then lurches forward and tries to pick up speed. Someone is being dragged by his jacket. A youngish guy with black hair. (His name was alex/alexi in all of my dreams) he trips and is dragged, then falls. Then a second train comes into the station at speed, and smashes into the the first. I hear tearing metal, and see victims, but it's like I'm hovering above it, so I don't get harmed.

The second part of the same dream is a helicopter. Again light coloured, sort of a grey-blue blue-silver type. Looks big, possibly a chinook, but I never see the propellers. I see it's got open doors, and there's a man standing up inside. He's meant to be stood away from the door but he steps forward and falls, and his leg catches on something and he's hanging upside down out of the door. I can see how frightened he is, and I put my arms out to catch him, then the helicopter starts to sway in mid air, becoming more and more erratic, then it spins and loses altitude, oddly the guy is thrown from the helicopter as it comes down, and seems to be alive.
The helicopter hits the ground in front of me. Again I am unharmed.

I've had this dream for about two weeks. It's not the only thing I dream about but it's there almost every night, and if not, straight away again the next night. It creeps me out.
I've also been seeing the word Oregon written in red.

I don't suppose it means anything, but sometimes I write these things down.. This time I thought I'd be a bit more open with it.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Deplume because: Fail spelling is fail.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Falling asleep while watching Mission: Impossible?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm ashamed to admit... I've never seen that film before....
Action films (despite what my dreams would have you believe) are not my cuppa..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Its a warning for you
it is possible that it might happen for real in your life someday
now that you know what happen and you have vivid memories of it
im sure you will take the good decision this time

take it like a sign and a second chance

Good luck

new topics

top topics

join