It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Nightmare of your life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is my Top 10 Nightmare of all times:

1) Alien Invasion (age 12/13-Currently)

Generally i'm at home (or different house), with other people. The sky initially is clear, but after some minutes something appear above my head (lights or similar)... and so it begin.
Sometime, when the alien is near the door's house, i close my eyes and run in other rooms. I can feel the alien presence around me, it's scary, horrible.

2) 30 seconds before death in War (age 22/23-Currently)

It's in first person. I'm running (like a soldier or civil), but i know that someone is going to kill me. In 30 seconds everything became black. Terrifying.

3) Blocked in caves or small places (age 19/20-Currently)

This is a claustrophobic nightmare (but i'm not so claustrophobic in real life). I'm entering in a cave or small place, but i can't go out after that. HORRIBLE.

4) Fight with my parents or uncles (age 16/17-Currently)

I fight against parents, uncles or others. I don't know why.

5) My house (i'm second floor), during earthquake, collapse and everytime i fall from dinner room to the street (age 24/25-Currently)

This happen in 10-15 seconds. I feel earthquake and my body goes forward push me in the streets, while house collapses.

6) Someone wants kill me, but i don't know why and i run away. Sometime i survive other times not. (age 19/20-Currently)

I'm running away, because someone wants kill me. I don't know why, but this is happening. I'm running... not always i can survive.

7) "No sense" nightmare: I change place every 5 minutes, a lot of things are unreal (age 13/14-Currently)

Like title, "no sense". I'm in a strange house, after that in a street with others people. Sky could be strange, etc.

8) Insects wants kill me (age 17/18-Currently)

Insects wants kill me and eat me!

9) MIB or CIA trying to catch me in the streets (age 14/15-Currently)

I'm running on the streets and i see (turning my head) that a lot of people in black is trying to catch me. I don't know why.

10) End of the World (age 18/20-Currently)

End of the world for several reason.

First nightmare of my life: A witch comes in my home and try to kill me (age 6-8)
I kill her, saying for the first time in my life "Fuc* you". I'm not joking, this is happened.
edit on 3-8-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm afraid I can't include the ages I had these dreams but here is my list.

1. Witnessing a child burn to death but then the child turns into a creepy doll who's face melts off.
2. Taking ny sisters place as a prisoner of war.
3. A home invasion where I can't seem to close the door or lock it
4. The second coming of Christ (these dreams lasted the length of a summer)
5. Alien invasions
6. Medical and surgical related dreams
7. Loss of my teeth
8. Running from an unseen force that wants to hurt me and not getting anywhere
9. Sexual abuse
10. Annnd, I honestly can't think of another one

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What do you mean with currently? Do you have all these nightmares from that age to the current?
edit on 3-8-2012 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
What do you mean with currently? Do you have all these nightmares from that age to the current?
edit on 3-8-2012 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

Yes.

I can't edit, but in first post "i live at second floor", not "i'm second floor".

edit on 3-8-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theitalian

The Italian...It sounds you have been suffering from some sort of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) since you were a child. Where were you born?

P.S. This is more interesting than talking about "Giulio" ...it's all "pappa e ciccia" anyway!

top topics

join