It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COAST TO COAST AM -- THE VERY BEST OF...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I really miss Art. The only one worth listening to now is John B Wells who will really asks what the audience is thinking. Noory it seems isn't even paying attention half the time, and he just reads the same questions off the cards.
Aside from the hosts the quality of guests have also declined. They mostly have just have fear mongerers and psychic predictions with no substance behind it.
edit on 2-8-2012 by cleverhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh yeah, that's right. Art Bell married his forth wife just three months after his third wife dropped dead (or was murdered) Now THAT'S character strength !!!

Holy SNIP!

Did you just accuse him, of something like murder?
Why not just come out and be honest?

If you have some information about his character or the "murder" of his wife, I would think that the authorities might be interested in what YOU know.

Apparently you have information that may be pertinent to an official investigation of murder.

Always in good company on ATS.

edit on 2-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow did THIS go off topic fast.

I thought the subject was about what shows stood out you like. Not why or why not you like the C2C Hosts.

Talk about hijacking a thread.

Embarrasingly off topic.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

No not him

But rather this guy ...

I remember a guy called in some time after many of these and claimed he had called in several times basically playing different characters, including the Area 51 guy. Not sure about the time traveler. IIRC he said he was an actor and just did it for fun, but also said he was a big fan of the show.

Now was he really the same caller finally copping to his game, or was this just someone calling in and having a game of their own? Who can say?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh yeah, that's right. Art Bell married his forth wife just three months after his third wife dropped dead (or was murdered) Now THAT'S character strength !!!

Holy SNIP!

Did you just accuse him, of something like murder?
Why not just come out and be honest?

If you have some information about his character or the "murder" of his wife, I would think that the authorities might be interested in what YOU know.

Apparently you have information that may be pertinent to an official investigation of murder.

Always in good company on ATS.

Oh my gawd NO!!!!! I did not mean to insinuate that Art had anything to do with Ramona's death. Not at all. Please. Thank you for calling me out on that because that was NOT my intent.

When she was found dead, there was rumor that she was killed because people generally don't die in their sleep....from an asthmatic attack.
That's all. I don't think Art is that kind of person at all. And because he married someone like 90-days later only added to the mystery.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Interesting love c2c however the 7....

As an increase of about 1 - 3 degrees celsius would make growing most grain impossible in an farming way due to as we have seen this year the american breadbasket of north america crops are ruined and destroyed, and in europe the root vegtables (esp britain) were so flooded they rotted in the ground before maturation or any attempt to harvest them, mass starvation, 30 metres or so higher seas, feedback loops of methane being liberated from the deep sea & permafrost, escalating it higher within 10 years of the 1-3 c rise, to maybe 5 degrees or more hotter, with the total melting of both the artic and antartic and the lack of reflective ice, and then instead dark bodies of water and antartic mountains, absorbing more heat...then the following etc etc etc....

Would result in not an earth the aliens dont like maybe, but also one where there would be an total collapse of the eco system as we know it, modern human civilisation of more people than were around during the ice age would be nigh on impossible due to the loss of land mass, the fact 75% of the worlds cities and populations, are close to the coasts, and the inability to have access to the fertile soil close to these areas and in flood plains, as they would be underwater.....

So unless humans evolved to eat plankton and seaweed as around 90% of their diet, and could cope with the massive increase in Fungal infections, parasites and Flu like virus's that would love the moistture in the atmosphere, and confined small land mass with who;s left packed together as much of what we know know on the global map would be sea, well to be honest the aliens would be an better chance of surviving from in some form of modern civilisation.

I will take an shot at the aliens as an better risk for humanity, than the nightmare scenario heating up the earths closed (nearly) loop system of the weather and such like would do if on an large enough scale to make it unlivable compared to now for the aliens, if they would be able to survive in our current climate any change by an small amount such as 3 degrees mean average higher globaly would not be enough to affect them, compared to the devasting consequences on life on earth and the climate such an rise would require...an very small rise in mean temp globally would change all of life on earth, its geography weather etc for millenia, and much of the energy would be stored in the oceans making hurricanes of recent years seem like thunderstorms, and affecting the climate for hundreds of thousands of years if not more.

The currents would stop or change.

The trade winds would stop or change.

Etc Etc...

One of Cheneys and Bush's buddies trying to make global warming an "attractive option" so they can make more $ simple as that or the ramblings of an very sick person.

Just my 2c but ones that are true...

Kind Regards,

Elf

Hogwash imho

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My favourite is Mel's hole. The bottomless Pit.

At 6:30 in part 6, Mel talks about a hunter who tossed his dead dog into the "Hole" as a type of burial. A few days later while hunting he see's his dog alive and well.

Mel has now changed his will, so that when he dies, he is to be thrown down the "Hole"

This would make a great movie

edit on 27-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cleverhans

i agree with you about John B Wells. I think he has his stuff together. He seams to cut to the heart of things, and keeps it interesting. I would love to hang out some night shooting the S!@# drinking beer with him and just picking his brain. I bet he could tell some stories...

As far as my favorite shows, I think Mel's Hole is a good one. Malachi Martin and the Possession show was also interesting. And I really enjoyed the guy who talked about rockstars who died at 27, and the conspiracies that may have surrounded some of them...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Years ago I heard a trucker call in and tell a story....

He was driving down the highway at 2 or 3 in the morning when he saw a woman hitchhiking. He didnt pick her up, and a mile or two down the road he passed the same woman who was shaking her finger at him in a *tisk tisk* fashion.

Of course I know it might not be true... yada yada yada, but I dont care. That story always gives me the chills to think about.

I really enjoyed the open lines they used to have with the weird and creepy stories.... wish they would do more of that now.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I found out tonight by doing a search on the C2C site that they featured my husband's song in the bumper music on July 7, 2013.
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Shawn Solo.
I am not a premier subscriber, but want to hear this show. Anyone know if there's an archived show available to listen to for free?
Thanks for any help.
Maybe someon will a be on this thread even though it is from 2 years ago!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join