It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible abduction/experimentation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I say possible and I use a question mark because Monday morning I woke up feeling like something terrible. My head was pounding, I felt dizzy, nauseous, I ached from head to toe, I was irritable and my back, more so my mid back/spine, was in a lot of pain. I am 22, only had one semi back injury, deep rib bruising ( not fun at all, don't recommend it) and that was back in middle school. But Sunday, I was perfectly fine and Tuesday I was alright, still felt some pain in my spine, but nothing that would hinder my day. And today, I am fine. I thought I might have gotten food poisoning at first, because Sunday night I had Taco Cabana, but only some of those symptoms follow food poisoning.

Not related but it could be I guess, I have been producing a lot of mucus as of lately and I seem to reacting more to diary products. I kinda still feel the ache in my mid back/spine area. I dunno, anytime I reflect back to Monday and how I felt, I kinda get nauseous and I really don't remember the whole process of me going to bed Sunday night. Like I said, not 100% saying it was abduction/experimentation, but I don't normally produce this much mucus on a daily basis in reaction to dairy products and I can't explain why my back was in so much pain. Would like some info on any possible health related ideas.

Food Poisoning
edit on 1-8-2012 by stolski21 because: made two paragraphs

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stolski21
I say possible and I use a question mark because Monday morning I woke up feeling like something terrible. My head was pounding, I felt dizzy, nauseous, I ached from head to toe, I was irritable and my back, more so my mid back/spine, was in a lot of pain. I am 22, only had one semi back injury, deep rib bruising ( not fun at all, don't recommend it) and that was back in middle school. But Sunday, I was perfectly fine and Tuesday I was alright, still felt some pain in my spine, but nothing that would hinder my day. And today, I am fine. I thought I might have gotten food poisoning at first, because Sunday night I had Taco Cabana, but only some of those symptoms follow food poisoning.

Not related but it could be I guess, I have been producing a lot of mucus as of lately and I seem to reacting more to diary products. I kinda still feel the ache in my mid back/spine area. I dunno, anytime I reflect back to Monday and how I felt, I kinda get nauseous and I really don't remember the whole process of me going to bed Sunday night. Like I said, not 100% saying it was abduction/experimentation, but I don't normally produce this much mucus on a daily basis in reaction to dairy products and I can't explain why my back was in so much pain. Would like some info on any possible health related ideas.

Food Poisoning
edit on 1-8-2012 by stolski21 because: made two paragraphs

Taco Cabana = Alien Experimentation.
Well, this is unique at least lol.

Sorry you felt bad, but that doesn't sound anything like alien abduction.
The language they were speaking is called Spanish.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Lol lol I wasn't implying that Taco Cabana was "alien experimentation", I was stating that might have been the reasoning for the food poisoning.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
FYI: Food poisoning and toixcity while you suffer from it...can produce hallucinations.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Also sounds like you are becoming lactose intolerant, thus the excess mucus production with dairy products.

Des

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm not a doctor but if you're getting boogers and pain, you may be suffering from what is called manflu. Are you getting your vaccines as the government recommends? Which is worse to you, autism or manflu?

By the way, have you read the ingredients on a brick of cheese lately? Some cheese producers are putting antifungals in their cheese. The ingredient ends with the suffix -mycin. Like the antibiotics you may have been given when you were younger and had an infection. Add this to the GMOs in your Mexican meal, on top of the mysterious handling of your food by the line cook and possibly contamination right at the source, and you could get checked at a clinic and make up for the money by eating at home in the future.

To go off the deep end, maybe someone slipped something in your drink at the restaurant? Someone with hepatitis spat in your food? It may be an experiment of your own, to see how long you can take it before seeking real medical help instead of using alien theories. You could try an alternative medical practitioner. In any case you need external help.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This. Lactose intolerance can onset in many people at a random point in their life. Sometimes rapidly, sometimes slowly, but the symptoms are usually there and obvious, when dairy has been ingested. Usually is noticeable in the form of indigestion, nausea, lethargy, stomach pain, bloating, loose stools, even bleeding which is from excess dairy leading to stomach, duodenal, intestinal ulcers.

Take care to find out your bodily systems and you'll be back to equilibrium.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I agree you may be developing a lactose intolerance... Also sometimes back pain can be misinterpreted and the real culprit could possibly be a kidney infection. I'm no doctor, just thought I'd throw that out there since kidney infections can be pretty serious if left untreated.

I hope you get checked out and feel better soon!

join