It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plastic Bottle House.. AND More!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There are people all over the world that are making innovative changes in order to remove themselves from situations that they themselves cannot control.

I would like to share 3 that I think are absolutely necessary for everyone to know the basics of, and a few ideas of course.

Plastic bottle HOUSE?! This you have to see

CCTV-9 report: Solar bottle lights in the Philippines

How to Make a 16 Brick Rocket Stove

The Tiny House Movement
www.pbs.org...

Just a few, add more if you like

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I enjoy seeing all these innovative ideas ! I built and lived in a 900 square foot straw bale and mortar house for 15 years ! It was super energy efficient and economical to build . I was involved in building about a dozen straw bale houses over the years it is also very well suited for harsh climates !

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I love the bottle house! So much light inside.
When trash abounds people find unique ways to reuse and recycle the materials they can scavenge for free.
I have no doubt people in the US will be building bottle houses before too long given the way the economy is going.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Even though I know that most people cannot do this, its a good idea to know that it can be done. Its amazing how when we are in need a little thing like this and a minute to remember that there are people far worse off, can make us rise up

I absolutely congratulate people that can make something... out of what others would consider nothing.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Rick,
Can u post a separate thread about strawbale houses? Maybe post some pics along w it. This really interests me

top topics

join