It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru will be here in august 2012, but...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I do not think that people will be able to see it. It will be as a moon to Earth, but people will not be able to see it because it is in ultra-violet colors. It definitely will affect the chemistry of the people and the gravitational force of the Earth (similar to a full moon).

There are many things going on in the heavens (Sun, Earth, Venus, Planets in general and astro-alignments), but certain people are making this to not be a big deal (or at least it seems that way since they say nothing on the media).

Well, you don't have to take it as truth, just consider it a theory if you will...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Um......hmmmm....ya know....

If it is big enough to effect earth, people will see it in the sky because it will have to be close enough to effect earth much like the moon does.

Regardless of what color it is, people will see it if it is indeed that close.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

My question is....why do you think it's true. What makes this thread any different than the 100s of threads that state the same things. Have you come into any *new* information, data, to share with us...

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ummm.... NASA and those they get data from often discover things by seeing what isn't there not what IS there. In other words, if something big enough to effect this planet were literally days away (Aug 2012??) there would be suspiciously large areas of the star field out there that just kinda look black in exactly the shape of the object that close to us.

Kinda how they shot down the Stealth over Serbia.

So...Pics or? Well....like you said, it's invisible. errrr.. yeah.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I wish I had a nickel for every time someone predicted Nibiru would arrive...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Here as in?

The distance from Earth to the moon? If that's the case then there's no way that it won't be visible or detected by millions of amateur astronomers.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

If it is big enough to effect earth, people will see it in the sky because it will have to be close enough to effect earth much like the moon does.

I am not sure but, I think it will be a bit further than the moon, but it will still affect us because of it's large size.

People will not see it because it is colors not visible to the human eye (Ultra Violet) and I don't think mainstream scientists will admit to such a thing.

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by arpgme

My question is....why do you think it's true. What makes this thread any different than the 100s of threads that state the same things. Have you come into any *new* information, data, to share with us...

Des

I don't think anyone called it an ultra-violet (invisible) giant moon.... People are expecting to "see" it and they won't, not because of it's orbit, but because of its colors unable to be seen by humans. To be fair, I am not sure if another had this exact perspective but most seem to be waiting for it to "pass" as if it were something able to be seen with the naked eye.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm.... NASA and those they get data from often discover things by seeing what isn't there not what IS there. In other words, if something big enough to effect this planet were literally days away (Aug 2012??) there would be suspiciously large areas of the star field out there that just kinda look black in exactly the shape of the object that close to us.

It is not "that" close to Earth, but it is large so it will affect the Earth. Remember, we can only see from the perspective of Earth, we can not see from different angles (off Earth).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm no astronomer, so I will have to keep my eyes on the ocean, instead of the skies.
If what you are saying is true, the tides will go crazy.
Either way, only time will tell

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Here's a thought, what if Nibiru exists on a metaphysical plane, the 5th dimension (if 4D is time/duration), and at some point in the future (Dec 21 2012 perhaps) Earth reaches a nexus, crossing the physical space where both that dimension and ours intersect, giving us a brief glimpse at Nibiru, which happens to also cross through that 'space' at the same time.

Crazy idea, I'm not a physicist, but could potentially have merit. Maybe?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The only way for us to not see it is if it does not reflect sunlight...and sorry to say....but if its that big and that close...like the moon...its gonna reflect light and be seen no matter what color it is. The physical properties don't matter, if its in orbit or zooming by...sunlight is gonna hit it and reflect back down to the earth. If it moves in the path of the sunlight....its gonna get dark pretty quick when it shouldn't be.

The only way it wont be seen by the naked eye is if it went all new moon on us in position during the evening hours. Other wise someone somewhere would notice a huge problem with this picture.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
How convenient that it cannot be seen because it's only visible in the UV spectrum - and to claim that scientists who MIGHT be able to see it with instruments "will never admit it".

This way, you can claim WHATEVER YOU WANT and will always have an excuse why there is no proof. Pretty lame, somehow.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I guess I'm confused on this. It's supposed to be here in August. That's within 30 days, give or take. The Solar System is a small place in cosmic terms, but it's a BIG place to us. That means, this would be nearly on top of us right now unless we allow for it to be running at speeds beyond accepted limits. A planet...moving that fast.. Well, it would be a first.

That isn't what confuses me though. OP, you suggest this just isn't at the right position to be seen from Earth?

Well.. I know there are Observatory facilities on the Antarctic Ice and there are observatory facilities around the outer edge of the Arctic Circle. The myriad of observation points between North and South for something under a month away would be countless.

So.. Where is it on Earth that any piece of the sky above us isn't observable and under near-constant observation within budgets? I'm just trying to gather how this wouldn't be visible and I'm actually not making fun. I assume you have seen or read much of this somewhere and the logic for this would have been laid out, however far fetched the idea may be. All I can come up with is an object approaching from behind the moon or from behind the Sun.

Of course...the problem there is that we are in motion relative to both of them, all the time. Nothing is really behind either of them in any real sense for long at all. Physics and all that. So you have me over a barrel for understanding the logic of your theory.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think he means that it will be at a vibration that reflects ultraviolet light but transmits visible light.

Which means it would be invisible to the naked eye.

I hope it isn't though. If it does rock up, it would be nice to see it!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Even if it was possible for us not to see it due to no reflection and what not, the fact is (aside from the gravitational issue) it would still be blocking out a large portion of stars, now I know it's been hella cloudy lately in the UK, but we have had some clear nights, and I haven't noticed any missing constellations.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Light does one of three things when it strikes matter. It reflects, absorbs or transmits.

If it were to transmit, you would still see the stars through it just like you would a piece of glass.

Not that I believe in an invisible Nibiru. Just saying...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I do not think that people will be able to see it. It will be as a moon to Earth, but people will not be able to see it because it is in ultra-violet colors. It definitely will affect the chemistry of the people and the gravitational force of the Earth (similar to a full moon).

There are many things going on in the heavens (Sun, Earth, Venus, Planets in general and astro-alignments), but certain people are making this to not be a big deal (or at least it seems that way since they say nothing on the media).

Well, you don't have to take it as truth, just consider it a theory if you will...

No, sorry this is not a theory, maybe a rant as you have nothing backing what your saying other than the ideas in your head.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I am not sure but, I think it will be a bit further than the moon, but it will still affect us because of it's large size.

People will not see it because it is colors not visible to the human eye (Ultra Violet) and I don't think mainstream scientists will admit to such a thing.

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by arpgme

Des

I don't think anyone called it an ultra-violet (invisible) giant moon.... People are expecting to "see" it and they won't, not because of it's orbit, but because of its colors unable to be seen by humans. To be fair, I am not sure if another had this exact perspective but most seem to be waiting for it to "pass" as if it were something able to be seen with the naked eye.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

It is not "that" close to Earth, but it is large so it will affect the Earth. Remember, we can only see from the perspective of Earth, we can not see from different angles (off Earth).

Just a question,

How do we get images of planet earth from outside of our atmosphere then?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Even if Nibiru was made entirely of glass, there would be some warping/bending of the light passing through it, in fact something of that alleged size, I doubt the faint light from distant stars would pass through it, even if a giant spherical glass ball.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

How do we get images of planet earth from outside of our atmosphere then?

Satellites and Rockets which is controlled by the same people who would never admit it (Nibiru).

Amateur astronomers can not see from any perspective but Earth. Imagine looking up from the sky of uranus (if you at all of the stars (if you could), that perspective would not be the same as Earth's.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
you forgot to mention kermit the frog coming down from nibiru on the back of your cyan cat that farts rainbows and rainbows are how the cat travels... just like those nibiru aliens.

Oh and JFK is still alive, and mundungas Fletcher is a real person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join