It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: United Nations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Mr. Friedman, thank you very much for your time. I've been a fan for quite awhile, and I'm excited to have this opportunity.

My question to you is as follows:

I have spent alot of time and effort trying to discover what exactly your UN apperances and discussions were centered around. I'm assuming that the two appearances had something to do with Nuclear technology, but I'd like to hear your explination of the meeting, and what was discussed, if you're allowed to.

If not, I understand, but you see, I've just got this burining curiousity.

Again, thank you for your time.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Loki]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My first time was a pitch to the General Aseembly to make the case that some UFOs are ET Spacecraft and should be of interest to all Earthlings. I noted BLue Book Special Report No. 14, The UFO Evidence; The Congressional Hearings of July 29,1968; Hynek's "The UFO Experience" and the Condon Report.. I might have mentioned nuclear rockets and Zeta Reticuli, but the focus was on evidence. The second was a fast paced presentation to a conference sponsored by a UN club interested in far out stuff.There were tight time limits. Walt Andrus of MUFON thought it was one of my better talks.
Even when I talk about nuclear rockets such as in my paper "Star Travel? YES", it is in more or less layman's terms.No equations. My goal is to inform not to impress.
Stan Friedman

join