It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Not Trying To Rant, But The City-Data Forum Sucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Do you guys like or dislike the forum? Do you even have an account? BTW my City-Data name is Mister Miaugie.
Here is my experience, I posted a thread regarding our corrupt US military. I felt it was right to spread the awareness about the military hospital abuse. So I posted it within the politics and controversies forum. And this is what I got.

As you can see, my thread got 30 views and no response at all. That one reply was by me giving a statement about no one caring about such an issue. Obviously I did that for a bump as well, because it DROPPED when I checked up on it.

It's kinda annoying because there is a different post about flash mobs with 22 views and 5 replies. What gives?
edit on 30-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Could be one of two reasons, the first being the 'filter bubble' - people tend to care only about data that's 'relevant to them. From their perspective Justin Bieber is more 'relevant' than what's happening in another country.
To be fair, the pictures of the hospital and its patients were quite graphic, so we can't expect people to be ready for that.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Never heard of it. So let me get this straight, you think the City-Data forum sucks because no one has replied to your thread? So in other words you think your thread deserves attention and you're not getting it. Well, the same thing is happening here. Your thread has not exactly taken off, probably because no one on ATS cares about the City-Data forum. What relevance is that to ATS? None I can see. It looks like they are primarily intrerested in, you know, city data, not conspiracies, politics, etc. Easy solution though. If you think City-Data sucks, don't go there. Problem solved!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

you should go on over to ATS and make a thread about it, i'm sure it will be fascinating.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No reply from the OP? That's half the problem right there.
edit on 30-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join