It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted over Tuscon Arizona July 26, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Didn't you and everyone else say she was a hoaxer? Wouldn't a hoaxer do that to make it more believable?

It could also be to avoid us figuring out what planet it was.

reply to post by greeneyedleo

I might get that for stargazing actually.
edit on 29-7-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

besides having fun with what it could be....usually address info isnt given on these sort of videos and for good reason

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel
reply to post by gavron

Didn't you and everyone else say she was a hoaxer? Wouldn't a hoaxer do that to make it more believable?

It could also be to avoid us figuring out what planet it was.

Doesn't change the fact that she was filming facing north....at a 9,157 ft mountain. Please tell me which planets are so bright they can be seen thru mountain ranges.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Then I would have to say it is headlights from cars coming down from Summerhaven or work crews clearing away debris after the monsoon weather. I can say that headlights from the Catalina Highway can be seen from the foothills of the Tucson Mountains. Especially when they have the brights on.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You can't really tell what this is but I'm certain that there is a more terrestrial explanation for this. This light source could be coming from a whole manner of things such as a vehicle driving down the road, someone shining a torch in the room which is reflecting off the window or it could be one of them remote controlled toys. It appears that the object is being filmed from inside. A classic sign a video is fake is the ridiculous opening song, this one in particular is shocking.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Speaking of Tucson Arizona, I went to CDO High School in the late 70's. I would sometimes walk the dirt trail to school in the morning. Well, one morning while on my way, I noticed a glint in the sky. Due to all the air traffic from the DMAF Base, hot air balloons, blimps, private and commercial aircraft, I was used to seeing a lot of vehicles in the sky. This time however, I noticed there was no sound or contrails. From my perspective it was about half the size of a dime...and in shape, a typical silver disk. It was to my right, up high and slowly dropping in altitude. Still no noise or trails. Then suddenly it shot out at about a 45 degree angle above the Catalina Mountains and quickly disappeared. It all happened too quickly and it was too far away for me to notice any details on the craft, but I do remember seeing in the newspaper or news that others had seen the UFO as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join