It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Puppet- Crazy Sci FI conspiracy comedy feature film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just came across this awesome an unique indie feature about a Health inspector and Secret Society researcher who are caught in a web of intrigue with the reptillians. It's funny, surreal, an seems to have a good message. They're raising funds to finish the last half of it. I donated an encourage everyone at ATS to support this films completion. Finally a "fiction" film that exposes the dark core of the Illuminati to the youth.

www.kickstarter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't donate anymore at all towards that. It looks like it could just be a scam for someone looking to make a quick $1000.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

No I've added the filmmaker to facebook an seen their posts. It's a film they've shot half of earlier in the summer an they just need a bit of support to finish it. That preview contained too much artistry an aesthetics an passion an financial investment to be a "quick scam". I imagine they just need extra funding help with transport/locations/craft service/ maybe some props. $1000 is nothing if: A)they can finish this story for that B) it's a good message C) an is entertaining (so people will pay attention.) I say support them and ignore all the mindless garbage you're being fed on TV an the multiplex.

edit on 29-7-2012 by superhandsmantra because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2012 by superhandsmantra because: punctuation

edit on 29-7-2012 by superhandsmantra because: left out a point

join