It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few words about the Batman movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The first one, 'Batman Begins', is about the transition form the age of Aries to Pisces.

The second is about the insanity of middle ages.

The third is about the transition from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius.

They aren't about politics or conspiracies or whatnot.

edit on 29-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thanks for not giving any spoilers, I'm planning on seeing it next week.

oh you typed something !! ruined the gag.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Thanks for not giving any spoilers, I'm planning on seeing it next week.

oh you typed something !! ruined the gag.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

Yep, sorry about that but hopefully I didn't ruin anything. better steer clear of Batman threads in general til you see it, though. Just in case.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I definitely agree about the third movie having a lot of definite references to transitioning between the age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius - it was definitely quite clear, especially with the strong female leads. I think Bane struck me as a proponent of the Age of Aquarius, but maybe he represents an unstable time period before things stabilize.

By the way, Bane was friend-zoned by the girl he loved. I even saw him cry.

I should watch Batman: Begins again, I'm not familiar with the feel of the Age of Aries and the transition period between them, so it would be good to get a sense of that. I definitely think the Age of Aquarius was represented well in the movie.
edit on 29-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Pisces is two fish...a mutable sign...and midway through the age of Pisces, at around the year 1000, the second fish gained dominance over the first in the sky. That represents the period where Batman is forced underground, and Bain begins to rise. It represents the point where science and rationalism begin to rise and the Christ begins to lose cultural dominace...overshadowed by the thought-systems of the Anti-Christ.

So Batman and Bain are the twin fish...which in the Christian mythos is Christ and Anti-Christ. They are twin brothers. It's the period of the Anti-Christ (the second half of the age) that transitions into Aquarius. The sacred feminine, Rachel Dawes, is strong in the first movie but the partiarchy and exotericism of the second movie (the dark ages) repress (kill) her.

When an archetype is repressed it surfaces elsewhere as a demon...the Catwoman. But the compassion and understanding of the Christ figure, Batman, turns her into her opposite. A form of heiros gamos results. At the same time, the other aspect of the sacred feminine, who seems to be on Batmans side, becomes her opposite and betrays him. When one side of a coin is up, the other is down. You can't flip one side without flipping the other.

The symbol on the neutron bomb is Pisces, and it has to detonate in order for Aquarius to rise. Bain AND Batman have to go. Sort of like how, in the Avengers, Thor AND Loki have to exit together at the end. Unity expresses itself as pairs of opposites.

I doubt that the various artists intended to portray the transition of the ages...it just turns out that way. The archetypes of the collective unconscious are much more powerful than the ego-self.

edit on 29-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

This is exactly correct, it is highly possible that the collective unconscious spoke through Christopher Noland's work without him being entirely aware. Also, very good analysis. I agree completely.

top topics

join