It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Outbreak: Officials Confirm 14 Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Lets hope this latest outbreak doesnt get out of Uganda because this is a killer.... no cure!!

So far killed 14 with another 6 infected but where were these infected?
Where have they been?
Who have they seen? etc...

I've seen the Film with Hoffman.... its not a nice way to die.... all i can say is I hope its kept under control!!

some of the story:

The deadly Ebola virus has killed 14 people in western Uganda this month, health officials have confirmed.

The announcement ends weeks of speculation about the cause of a strange disease that had many people fleeing their homes - officials had previously dismissed the suggestion of Ebola as "merely a rumour".

The officials and a World Health Organisation representative confirmed the report at a news conference in the country's capital, Kampala.

"Laboratory investigations done at the Uganda Virus Research Institute...have confirmed that the strange disease reported in Kibaale is indeed Ebola hemorrhagic fever," the two groups said in a joint statement.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Existing thread here:

Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh no....

This virus scares the crap out of me and so did that movie!

I hope this doesn't get out....

Also after all these years how can they NOT have a cure for it or a vaccine? Seems like they would rather it spread to kill off groups of people. It's a horrible way to die and nobody should have to go thru a death like that.

new topics

join