It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free oracle card reading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi,

I would like a reading also. My question is what changes are coming in my life in the near future, specifically financially and relationship wise. My wish would to be to live without worries.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

Hmm,,,, fourth gen psychic? That's quite the claim & if true you should know what I am.
Hint: I'm bigger than a bread box.

K~

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Being stuck as a single father without a job and a partner, what do you see for me in the near future?
Wishes?: 1. To have some normalcy in my life, 2. restoration of my son`s mental health from the abuse of the mother. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I've been having dreams about someone from my past and these started happening out of the blue without me so much as even thinking about her. I should point out she wasn't an ex or close friend. Just someone from my childhood days I went to school with. So my question is why is she appearing in my dreams now?

1st wish- Financial freedom

You can find a picture of me HERE

Thanks for doing this.
edit on 29-7-2012 by taccj9903 because: addition

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

go off topic in certain threads and your pounced on in a second by mods. But sign up, post an op (with a link to your paid site) luring people in by answering a few questions then log off, and log into your paid site waiting for the bait to be taken. Ats do your job consistantly or don't bother, to often we see constant moderator censorship on certain subjects and nothing on others, one for all and all for one isn't it, and to the op, maybe you do have a useful/helpful talent, or maybe not but the way you try to get business says something about your character that doesn't come across appealing.

if you do return for more freebies,
q) When will we see a major change in the general populations perception on the importance/value(not just monetary) of nature, relationships, knowledge, material possesions, pay rates and all these kids of things.
w) Actions speak louder than words, there is so much talk by governments (aid), charities and individuals about equality, and with all the talk, money and resources going in why on a global level is there such a HUGE gap in standards. We can walk on the moon, survey distant planets, gmo food to grow more abundant and disease free, can cure/prevent the things that people die every second from etc, yet we let approx 900million of our own people go daily without fresh water and a child die approx every 2 secs. WTF. i wish for positive change..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I hope OP comes back! She said she was done on page 2. I am inclined to agree with the above poster and suspect she was trying to lure us to her paid site. She even mentioned she was waiting for customers.
edit on 7/29/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianmallow
I hope OP comes back! She said she was done on page 2. I am inclined to agree with the above poster and suspect she was trying to lure us to her paid site. She even mentioned she was waiting for customers.
edit on 7/29/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

Oh ! I didn't see that! harrummph...... I feel decieved and resentful now.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

oh forget it -just read above
Never mind
edit on 29-7-2012 by facchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Will my life move forward...When? Where should I look for work? Will I ever come into any $$?

My wish is: To combat depression and become "active" again.

edit on 7-30-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Closed:
upon staff review, the consensus is that the thread will remain closed --

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

15). Posting: .... You will not solicit personal information from any member. .......

Terms and Conditions of Use
edit on Sun Jul 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jul 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: to update a permanent closure

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join