It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data call for Aurora, CO shooting victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
OK ... let me start off by saying that I originally thought of the conspiracy surrounding this horrible event to be kind of out there. However as more and more of you guys dig up new information with some great threads it has brought up some new questions. The first major one being, "why?"

So I think we should pool our efforts and try to get as much of a report on the 12 unforunate souls that were killed in this shooting (assuming we can get honest information)

Who were they?
Why would they be targets?
Why would TPTB go to all the trouble of pulling something like this off?

Surely they got somethinig out of it. I dont think they would do it for no reason other than to see if they could but I might be wrong there.

This thread will function as a place to simply store the data we can find on the victims.
edit on 27-7-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just one thought about why.....I keep hearing all the commentary about Gun Control.....most people are saying, 'yeah but this guy was Legal'.....He bought everything legally.....Okay, so current gun laws don't count against him. Well, if the powers at be want to set the stage to drastically change the law, have a situation in which a Legal guy did something so damaging that it can't be ignored nor will people raise a cry against changing laws due to the type of backlash you saw after 9/11......Now, has anyone tried to count all the 'copy cat' men captured....I have lost count, and just heard of yet another one an hour ago. We have a horrible event, that was 'isolated' event that no one would 'drastically' change anything from, but now a rash of other situations add supporting evidence for the powers to start changing things pointing at these situations as 'see, we have a problem'.

The question now is, 'how are they going to change the laws on legal purchases of guns to prevent these types of scenarios?'
edit on 27-7-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

That is certainly a possibility.

gma.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
after the dust settles from Aurora, and a few more of these 'copy cats' occur.....Politicians will throw up their hands and make drastic gun law changes, and every one of them will ~shrug~ and say, 'but we had no choice, we had to do it, it is the Right Thing To Do'.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
OK ... let me start off by saying that I originally thought of the conspiracy surrounding this horrible event to be kind of out there. However as more and more of you guys dig up new information with some great threads it has brought up some new questions. The first major one being, "why?"

Does anyone on ATS personally know anyone that was shot at the theater? That would be interesting to find out. The one question that someone had that stuck out to me was why were so many people transferred to a nearby school instead of to the hospital (and taken in police cars and personal cars).

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yes I would very much like to get confirmation that these are all "real" people and not just lives thrown together on a computer.

top topics

join