It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skunk Works at Night.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
A week ago at night,i was passing by Plant 42. And i couldn't help notice that the Skunk Works main hangar has one full hangar door open. I saw light coming out,and i got a little closer when i went to LERC. When i got closer,it seemed i couldn't see the inside. I think it there was a thick clear tarp where the hangar was open in the inside. I couldn't see through the tarp,i just saw lights and blurriness from the tarp,but light was still coming out. Then i saw a shadow of a tail of an airplane on the main hangar. I couldn't see no plane,but i highly think it was a C-5 Galaxy. I don't know if they were transporting UAV parts,or just the aircraft itself. What do you think what was going on, and what do you think they might have been transporting or currently working on?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
From other forums I have seen, it seems they tend to do transport during moonless nights. Around what time was this and it does appear that last Thursday was a new moon. Did you hear any noise? like hydraulic noises or machinery? I cant seem to find where lockheed employees recreation club is on google earth. Were you on avenue m ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nepatitan

It was on a moonless night i think. I didn't hear anything. It was around 8:00-9:00 PM.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

And,no. I wasn't on Avenue M. I was on Avenue P.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Im trying to figure out what site you were looking at, was it 10 or can you see across the main runway?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It was on Avenue P, at Lockheed Way. At Site 10.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Blackbird2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ahh ok now I see. With the reports lately about the X-47B, I wonder if they were transporting new parts to Pax River. Don't know if you can track flights from plant 42, actually I'm gonna go check that out right now.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Bumping this thread, just read some info on DLR
If your gonna hear or see anything odd I'd say this is the time to get out there and check it out.

"Friday (17 Aug) is the new moon. The new moon is a time when activities tend to happen that need to be kept secret and unseen. For the next week we all need to watch and listen for unusual activity around places known to be involved in the black world test activities. If you see or hear anything in the middle of the night just keep this in mind when you are trying to figure out what might be going on. Share it here so we can all gain from your experience.

also 1 - it's also new moon time in iran if you know what i mean......

also 2 - UFO's and aliens don't care about the new moon so don't bother us with any of that. "

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Alright,i'll go check it out. But something odd. Does C-5 Galaxy transport aircraft or any other aircraft transporting stuff from Plant 42 usually ride at midnight or dusk? I know its probably midnight,but yesterday i was taking a walk at dusk around 8:00 PM, and i heard a loud aircraft engine takeoff sound coming in the direction of Plant 42. I dont know if their testing hypersonic engines at Site 10,or if it actually was an aircraft taking off. I couldnt see anything in the sky at that point. Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well the only thing I could find was that the C5's have been at Lockheed Martin for avionics upgrades but that was in march of 2012. I'm sure it takes more than a few months to do upgrades to a fleet like that.

I'll do some more investigating in the morning.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
they may be flying drones out of there to there op bases like creech or edwards. the drones I have seen returing to edwards fly zero lights.
edit on 21-8-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Did they have the WHOLE fleet there?

By the way, if this is important to detect Plant 42's activity, i had made a chart from 4-6-12 to 5-10-12 of all planes taking off from Plant 42. It was only a months worth. I'll try to get that chart up and running. If you want to see the chart,just ask.

new topics

top topics

join