It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting by grandma!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
my grandma told me a story of when she was younger.. she and my grand father were driving down a major highway and up ahead of them dozens of cars were stopped and people were out of there cars looking up. they stopped there car and got out to see what was going on and they say a strange circular object hovering over all the cars.
kinda weird when my grandma is a serious person. me myself i have seen some strange things where i live. tons of things darting trough the sky. and lots of other stories of other people i know.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I would like to have a grand ma like yours !

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
nice.
my mother told me she saw UFO, classical saucer standing steady in the air making no noise.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It happens

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I would like to have a grand ma like yours !

Erm, why? Cause she once saw a UFO??

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My grandma looks like a UFO

J/k

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"my grandma told me a story of when she was younger"
Now, if she'd told you a story of when she was "older".... we'd have time-travel, too.
You can always count on Aliens & UFO's.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by another_one
It happens

How the Hell do you have an uncalculated amount of points?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   

A granma phoned into a talk show I was listening to and told of a ufo she saw when she was a young woman. She said she was living out in the country somewhere in Australia and one night she woke up and went to the crapper, which was out in the back yard.

When she got outside she saw a large spaceship had landed on a nearby field, and so she crept up behind a stone wall and peered at it. She said men were coming out of the craft and driving around in small vehicles, and picking up lots of jasper stone, which was lying around everywhere on the property. Then she said that something began controlling her mind and made he go back to bed.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

A granma phoned into a talk show I was listening to and told of a ufo she saw when she was a young woman. She said she was living out in the country somewhere in Australia and one night she woke up and went to the crapper, which was out in the back yard.

When she got outside she saw a large spaceship had landed on a nearby field, and so she crept up behind a stone wall and peered at it. She said men were coming out of the craft and driving around in small vehicles, and picking up lots of jasper stone, which was lying around everywhere on the property. Then she said that something began controlling her mind and made he go back to bed.

I've had many dreams like that, that are very vivid and I can almost swear are real.
Unless there was some inexplicable physical evidence found the next day, there is NOTHING that would make anyone believe it was anymore than a very vivid dream.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I guess I believed her because she was a granma and sounded so sincere. Of course it may just have been a vivid dream or an obe of some kind?

On the same talk show a man said he was driving with his girlfriend at night, and when they got to the cliffs near the ocean they saw a large saucer shaped object, hovering over the sea very close to them.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

I guess I believed her because she was a granma and sounded so sincere. Of course it may just have been a vivid dream or an obe of some kind?

On the same talk show a man said he was driving with his girlfriend at night, and when they got to the cliffs near the ocean they saw a large saucer shaped object, hovering over the sea very close to them.

I'm not saying she was lying, or it COULDN'T have happened, but in this case, I just find it much more plausible that it was probably a very lucid dream. Especially with it happening as she was getting out of bed, and ending with her going back to bed.

As far as multiple people go, well, that obviously couldn't be a dream. Either they're both lying deliberately, or they really did see something they can't explain. There's really no middle ground for that one.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I just remembered one more caller on that show. He was a miner from Broken Hill in Australia and he said he was sitting on his porch one night when he saw a ufo hovering above the mine fields.

It flew slowly in a particular pattern and the miner could see quite clearly that it was following the vein of minerals which the men had been mining.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyboy14
my grandma told me a story of when she was younger.. she and my grand father were driving down a major highway and up ahead of them dozens of cars were stopped and people were out of there cars looking up. they stopped there car and got out to see what was going on and they say a strange circular object hovering over all the cars.
kinda weird when my grandma is a serious person. me myself i have seen some strange things where i live. tons of things darting trough the sky. and lots of other stories of other people i know.

www.somethingawful.com...

Scroll down and prepare to be amazed

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Originally posted by another_one
It happens

How the Hell do you have an uncalculated amount of points?

He is banned.

new topics

top topics

join