It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allepo on verge of "Massacre"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is suppose to happen on Friday or Saturday. Assad is throwing everything at this one and is bringing in troops from other areas of the country, helicopters, tanks and fixed winged aircraft. All for one city. If the rebels were smart, they would disband then regroup in the other areas of the country (Homs, Damascus etc) and retake those areas while Assad is throwing everything at Allepo.

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmm sounds like a bait and switch. Leak the info that your going to attack a specific city, then when rebel forces attempt to flee you have ambushes set up on the points of egress.

I just hope the innocents don't get caught in the middle. But they always do.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Actually its not a threat, but the columns of troops and tanks are visible and on the way. The attack is coming-the time now is for the rebels to move to other areas.

Originally posted by coven83
Hmm sounds like a bait and switch. Leak the info that your going to attack a specific city, then when rebel forces attempt to flee you have ambushes set up on the points of egress.

I just hope the innocents don't get caught in the middle. But they always do.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
From what I understand, Allepo is pro Assad. If Assad's forces attack with a vengeance, they could create more rebels.

Doubt the rebels will stick around for the party.

top topics

join