It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Okay...I've been hoping and wanting to see a UFO for the longest time. Everything I have seen has not been a UFO nor have I claimed them to be a UFO. I'm currently employed by the military and other night around 2.am, on my lunch break, I was taking out the dogs. Now, I don't work on a SPEC OPS base or anything like that. I work at a regular base. The only thing we ever see is C-5's, C-17's, couple of fighters and civilian aircraft. You can see and hear all these planes at night. Well, this particular aircraft was not of human origin(that has been shown to the world yet)...let me tell you why. My father was an aviator in the military since I have been born. I have a job in aviation because it comes naturally to me. All aircraft with the exception of stealth jets/bombers, have the red and green blinking lights. Not this one. This one was in triangular shape and I knew this because there was only 3 visible white lights at each end of the points of a....triangle. The 3 lights blinked clockwise, not randomly but clockwise. It flew very low and made no sound but the aircraft was a good couple of miles away. C-17's will appear like triangles from a distance but for how far this aircraft was...it was very large. It flew slow, like it was large also.

Other things to take in consideration is the fact that Langley isn't very far away and the unit that had the so called "stealth blackhawk" for the Osama raid isn't to far away. I'm convinced that this was indeed a triangular aircraft trying not to be seen by many people. It was over a low populated part of the state but I believe just enough to be picked up on the radar at the base. Also there was a jump in sightings around the area before and after my sighting.

My question is, reversed other worldly technology or beings from another planet? No planes we're scrambled out to intercept either.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

I think the craft you are describing is a man made one that is being used by our military in secret. I have seen tons of pictures and posts and it seems lately they are not "hiding" as much from the public.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You never made it clear, did you hear any noise at all? I'm in the same area, and not long ago I heard a very unique jet engine overhead. I couldn't spot the craft at all, but it had a choppy sounding engine, and the sound never changed the way a helicopter does. It remained constant.

Aurora (SR-91)

Maybe that was the craft?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Have you considered the gigantic airship being considered by the military?

Airship = Blimp. Blimp = fancy balloon. Balloons and Airships can be quite large and make zero sound.

As I understand it, military interests have been playing around with the idea of airships from drones on up to multiple main battle tank transport.

The larger versions are rumored or suppose to have 3 or 4 times the payload capacity of C130s, and they are supposed to be astoundingly gigantic.

Here's an article about the proposed LEMV with the US Army Rise of the Blimps ...

edit on 26-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel

You never made it clear, did you hear any noise at all? I'm in the same area, and not long ago I heard a very unique jet engine overhead. I couldn't spot the craft at all, but it had a choppy sounding engine, and the sound never changed the way a helicopter does. It remained constant.

Aurora (SR-91)

Maybe that was the craft?

Too far away to hear anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Have you considered the gigantic airship being considered by the military?

Airship = Blimp. Blimp = fancy balloon. Balloons and Airships can be quite large and make zero sound.

As I understand it, military interests have been playing around with the idea of airships from drones on up to multiple main battle tank transport.

The larger versions are rumored or suppose to have 3 or 4 times the payload capacity of C130s, and they are supposed to be astoundingly gigantic.

Here's an article about the proposed LEMV with the US Army Rise of the Blimps ...

edit on 26-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Could be. But blimps are a thing of the past

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
tr-3b look it up...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
These Triangles are being seen all over the world in all different sizes. From up to a mile+ long to the size of a Football stadium to your regular run of the mill aircraft size.

So my question is, is the USA not the only country with this Triangle craft? Or is the USA flying it all over the world? Its also been around for quite a long time too. Its not something that was made recently. Its been around for a few decades or so. Look at the Hudson Valley sightings and the Belgium Triangle and so on. There are also reports of large Triangular craft before the 1980s.

So perhaps these are craft that we have been test flying and trying to perfect for decades. If they are ours, then why all of the different sizes? Aircraft that are cut from the same type are all the same size.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm guessing you didn't read the article I linked, nor have you practiced any other due diligence in simple googling modern blimps.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It was one of ours taken from one of theirs....
Two short examples: In 1998 I and about 20 others witnessed a huge triangle craft move--not fly--move for twenty minutes slowly, quietly and low over Laramie while we were standing outside talking after having attended a major UFO conference (The 1998 Rocky Mountain UFO Conference)! It was lit up with about a dozen of very high-intensity strobe lights. It was impossible to miss. I figure that was an inside joke the boys in blue were playing on us UFO believers. They wanted us to go bananas and deem it an alien UFO such that our reports would not be taken seriously by most anyone and thus cover the fact that it was one of the most revolutionary craft that the US has developed back in the 1960s.

Second, on the UFO International website in Washington state you can find under triangles a report from a Texas hunter of a few years ago as he was returning to his RV at dusk after sighting in his deer rifle. The triangle moved directly over him at a low altitude.It moved slowly and soundlessly. Through his rifle scope he was able to see an red-outlined hatch in the fore part of the ship. It had Rescue in red written above it. The witness wrote an intelligent report and definitely was not some red-neck.

These are our phenomenal weapons derived from ET UFOs. They are the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel and also why our military budget is so high. And they are why we never developed a replacement for the shuttle. We have the most magical craft. Unfortunately, the military sees it as a weapon first. Still, the era of jets and rockets is at an end. Consider the F-117, the B-2, the F-22 and the F-35 as make work products for the US aerospace industry and as toys to sell to our friends since they will never afford the neat stuff. Plus, all of that conventional weaponary helps to keep Russia and China on their toes trying to match it while trying to develop their own mass-avoiding triangles.

new topics

top topics

join