It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Begining of the End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
DAVID BOOTH FINALLY SPEAKS HIS MESSAGE! LISTEN & MORE

Posted By: Esclarmonde
Date: Thursday, 7 October 2004, 10:32 a.m.

Go to this page to listen to the David Booth Interview last night with James Jancik. It is simply...excellent...full of light and love and spirit. Now I know fully why David Booth had to speak it. Alone, the core message, which I posted earlier, was devoid of the extraordinary passion and energy that had to be added in order to fully grasp the extent of its gracious meaning. The Great Spirit chose the Right Messenger, Indeed!
www.rumormillnews.com...

I just really don't have anything to say right now.

TUT

www.innersites.com...

This core statement, posted previously, is the gist of the Third Secret of Fatima as given to him by Sister Lucia. She asked to speak to him because of his vision of the Large Planet Like Object coming from the South that would affect the Earth and is somehow related to an explosion in the West.

She made him promise that he would not deliver this message until October 6, 7 days before the 87 year anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima's first visit with the Portugal children, on October 13, 1927 BECAUSE THAT IS THE DAY THAT BEGINS THE "GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD".

join