It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl documents shaving head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just felt like posting this here, this girl I know decided to shave her head and is apparently making some video documentaries about her experience. I'm sure there will be a member or two here who can find some sort of inspiration from it. Anyway, here ya go.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wonderful video! I hope she inspires many women. I wish I could share her optimism and ease.

I used to have long dark hair like the warrior lady in my avatar and had lost it to cancer treatments. The cancer is gone, the hair is growing in nice and full but is still wicked short and I just hate it. It is so strange to look in the mirror. I know it's still me, a different me, but a stranger at the same time. It's not the me I had always known.

It is very weird to see something so completely different than what you've always seen. It would be like someone forcing you to wear the type of clothing you hate the most and you're left having to deal with it. You know you're still you and just dressing differently but then again it's not you. Know what I mean?

Some women look and feel beautiful with no hair or short hair, but I have always hated short hair on me with a passion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Very beautiful and brave young lady.
2nd

join