It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW 3 UFO sightings a day in Canada in 2011-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Read this article today in the Ottawa sun. It states that for the first time Ontario was the province with the most sightings in Canada taking over for BC. It also states that this study suggests further examination of the UFO phenomenon should be studies by social, medical and/or physical scientists. The average now is 3 sightings per day in Canada.

THAT’S ALLOT OF PEOPLE FOLKS, they cannot be all nut jobs!!!!! No more can people say everyone who sees these things are strange people, or weird people, this is just allot of people more than 1100 a year see something they cannot explain and I bet that number would triple if not MORE if the “nuts” tag was not associated with reporting a UFO. Pretty impressed by does numbers. The other thing that got to me was the poll, wow more than 90% of people (more than 100 people) either experienced, saw, or believe in UFO's.mmmm pretty cool!

Also a couple of examples of sightings, ETC....

Here is the article: www.ottawasun.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

THAT’S ALLOT OF PEOPLE FOLKS, they cannot be all nut jobs!!!!!

A lot of people see things in the sky that they cannot identify , the majority of those sightings have a logical terrestrial explanation , some may have a logical astronomical explanation and occasionally one or two may have no real possible explanation other than the ET hypothesis .

Then you have reports like this ...

"A couple seems to have seen some sort of glowing, luminous creatures," Rutkowski said. "They don't want their names to go public, and don't want to talk to investigators right now. "The trouble is that they're completely anonymous. I haven't spoken with them. So we have to call it insufficient or pending right now."

Those I would suggest are your "nut jobs"

Its all very well having an average of 3 UFO sightings a day but as Chris Rutkowski says "we didn't have any that made us scratch our heads,"

edit on 25-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah but the fact that they do not want exposure kinda teels you they are not in it for the fame. : )

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

They could be from Canadian versions of Alison Kruse...who swears up and down she is seeing UFOs that "morph" into planes when they get close enough to see.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

lol ok yeah that makes sence....see you keep looking at the crazies for facts thats the problem. Kind of what people were saying about the oceans years ago....its flat........mmm were does the water go when it falls off? etc.......questions that are now all clear many generations after and all free thinkers and people thinking that hey maybe this planet is not flat long ago were right, the only thing is they could not say...ha ha ha I told you so!!!!! Yep they were all dead!!!! .And today no one talks about the crazies that thought the world was round and not flat…no record, nothing. Funny how that stuff happens, easy to say people are are crazy when introducing something that the majority do not believe but when they’re crazy thoughts were confirmed to be true no one changed the record and said wow these people were great thinkers. I assume that in 100-200 years we will know that we are not alone and were it all started, who is out there etc....at that point we will be like ah finally we know everything and then boom, someone will see something or think of something impossible for the majority and the wheel will keep going and going, crazies, nuts, etc…until its all confirmed. LMAS closed minded people are cancer to advancement. : )

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yea man, if closed minds only came with closed mouths.

People have too much faith and ego caught up in modern day technology, science and knowledge. Many think "Ah, we know that things are this way for sure" but they fail to realize that all of those things change over time. In a hundred years we're going to look at those people and think "wow, what faulty thinking, how were people so undeveloped" just like we look back at people a hundred years ago today.

I'm always amused that many people really believe that the laws of science are "laws" that will never change. They are theory prone to change in relation to the development of humanity.

The big problem is that as humanity gained more advancement in technology and knowledge it inflates the ego of most within humanity as I mentioned. The ego thinks " Look at these wonderful advancements. Surely now we are at the peak of understanding everything". Very foolish.

You can count on it, that there will be a day when all of this UFO stuff is revealed and all the skeptics will quietly join the rest of society in acceptance of their existence. All that will be missing will be the giant "I told you so" signs.

top topics

join