It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ChyldeHive Transmissions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hello. I am a starseed, which is an individual whose soul was transmitted to earth from another world even as his or her body was born here on earth of human parents. There are many of us here on earth: we have always walked among you but in the last 30 years or so out numbers have literally exploded, going parabolic. I'm not sure what that is all about to be honest, but clearly we have a destiny to fulfill. I think we are getting bits and pieces of the relevant information a little bit at a time. Little by little, we are manifesting out destiny as we move through this existence lattice ("life") creating our own realities.

I know there are other starseeds on ATS (I have felt you) so if any of you want to add anything by all means do so. 

I have been given a series of preparatory pre-transmissions over the past several years, experienced as a focused beam of clear light far beyond the visible spectrum that penetrates my third-eye chakra (pineal gland). These emanations have been given to me in stages to purify or cleanse the third-eye chakra so that I will be available to recite the actual post-preparation transmissions.

I am pleased to announce that the purification stage is now finished and I have received the first actual transmission! I am given to understand that the first cycle of transmissions will take place between now and August 7 (next month). I do not yet know how many transmissions will be sent, how frequently they will arrive, what their content and nature will be, or whether the first cycle will be followed by an additional cycle or cycles.

In many ways I'm as much in the dark as you are. But I know the transmissions are POSITIVE and intended to HELP. There is no dimension of HARM. So I'm very excited!

I want to stress I have no special knowledge or wisdom, I am just a channel, a vessel to receive information. I don't yet know what this information will mean, although I am sure it will be an important piece of the puzzle we are all trying to put together. I have decided to reveal the transmissions here. Each one is a puzzle piece so we will need to put them together to understand the intended message as a gestalt whole. Intuition is necessary, this is a nonlinear field we are constructing.

They are called, in our representational meaning-isomphism system ("language") the ChyldeHive Transmissions because the name of the world I am seeded from could  be translated in English as ChyldeHive. "Chylde" as a spewing emphasizes the regal/archaic nature of the world-system, while "Hive" refers to the hive mind or collective-consciousness aspect of my seed-culture.

So without further ado, the first transmission as I received it several hours ago. I was lying in my bed and the following was beamed directly into my pineal gland:

MMMMMMM....SPRING OPEN, UNWOUND DDDDDDD RELEASE THE COIL, DO NOT RELAPSE OR REGRESS. AS ONE STEPPING STONE CRUMBLES YOU MUST JUMP TO THE NEXT. THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS OVERCOMING FEAR THROUGH MOMENTUM. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES   EEEEEEE SEEEK HIGHER GROUND: PALEO-F IS THE GERMINAL SPORE. MORE TO FOLLOW. NUMBER IS 7 COLOR IS RED.

I don't know when the next transmission will be but there will be at least one and probably more before August 7. Stand by, friends.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Indigo Starchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Please get back to us when you have something of substance or meaning.
Only then can we take you seriously...if then.

Surely, if you know anything about channeled material, you are aware that it rarely has any substance. That is not to say that it is bogus, contrieved or doesn't come from some source, but as a rule it has no hard data upon which much attention can be placed. I'm sorry, but that is the essence of channeled material.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
 I have been given a series of preparatory pre-transmissions over the past several years, experienced as a focused beam of clear light far beyond the visible spectrum that penetrates my third-eye chakra (pineal gland). These emanations have been given to me in stages to purify or cleanse the third-eye chakra so that I will be available to recite the actual post-preparation transmissions.

Thats all? When is someone gonna come with some REAL and INTERESTING claims that would ACTUALLY BENEFIT the world and who is willing to show them and use them RIGHT away without any delay and without ASKING FOR ANYTHING?

Seriously, you have come from so far just to observe the coming destruction? Sadism and perversion (and Stupidity) do exist outside the Earth after all.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
ah yes of course they send a puzzle
good luck with that star ahahaha child

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
whats with all the hoax channelers on ATS at the moment, all claiming to have higher knowledge but all with different stories!!

If this was real then atleast you'd all have similar experiences not just uter rubbish post to stroke there ego's.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story. I was once told I was a star child. I've never seen any real evidence of it. But I've often felt that familiar feeling of not fitting in, or not belonging here.

I work with channeling quite a bit, and there seems to be a common theme coming up in the messages. The prophets will be awakening soon, but upon them awakening, many humans physic ability will increase and more people are awakening all over. It's a mess... A lot of people - will not know what to do with their abilities and often end up in the mental ward. Depression from increased awareness of others negativity, on a purely empathetic level is the biggie. It is overwhelming and the explosion is increasing. Ask any psychologist or mental health care worker.

We all have psychic ability, those aware of it have to be careful not to become a false prophet. Messianic ideation is VERY common among those with these sorts of ability. Trust me, I know. Most don't realize that their abilities are meant to positively impact on a much more personal scale with those that we live around. We can't all be the one, in the matrix, but trust me when I say there is more than one. We all have to record our message, but if they are not relative to reality and your surroundings, you should pass it by until another message clarifies it's relevance.

I just thought it horrible, the reception you received from others. Particularly since this is suppose to be one of the area on this site where you can share your personal experiences. I know how exciting it is to receive your first connection, and the impulse to share it, this should be a place you can.

You know who you are jack****, and you people should be ashamed of yourself.

Sorry for the high handedness, you all just ticked me off.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

Text Red EEEEeeeek ! You Stepped on My Catheter..............My name is Edith...........Catheter.............. (cough cough) .......beware Indigos bearing gifts of paisley on the full moon of august ..........

Im sorry (kinda) for being such a smart --- but come on...........
Really ????
I do believe we do stem from different systems however....... still..........................

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is The Gray Area, people.

Stories, however unlikely you may find them, belong here.

You got problems with what the member has brought us, fine. But some of the commentary here is just a little on the rude side, and needs to stop.

Believe, or don't. You needn't be rude about it. People come here to share thoughts and stories...not to be treated like this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

My apologies I spose but If the OP is really serious , and not having us on as they say, I would just say beware about stuff like this in my opinion. ( this is coming from a person that just perhaps believes he may be an ex Timmer) (me that is, and if so , a fairlly messed up one at times)

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just to remind everyone before the punitive actions start getting handed out for attacking your fellow members:

This thread is in the Gray Area Forum:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok , on actually reading the OP , I find it intelligent and possible and I have three questions , if you dont mind (and will still speak to me lol)
1) Do you know where the communications are coming from?
2) Is it the kuiper belt ?
3) If so , is it a group conciseness mind ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In my opinion, this is an example of delusional stream of consciousness fantasy where the subject has convinced themselves of something regarding their own internal thoughts, projecting a framework of outside contact with some imagined far away civilization over their own internal monologue.

I suspect the subject is lonely, and/or has been subjected to conditions where they feel either left out, marginalized, unappreciated, misunderstood, or some similar where getting "messages" from some far off imaginary alien civilization, and being "a special star seed" has developed as a coping mechanism to address, mediate, and compensate for all the other failings and disappointments the subject is experiencing in their life.

None of this is said in meaning to be rude or insulting. I'm simply addressing what I feel is going on, and why.
In my opinion the OP is the subject of a psychological condition, and would do well to seek counselling to prevent further entrenchment into ever increasing and more sophisticated illusions and delusions which left untreated could lead to total psychotic break in healthy interaction with physical reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I suppose the reception the OP has received is because people are getting a bit weary of people coming out with strange channelled information, HOWEVER, this is The grey area personal stories, so anything goes really. Remember Et-mans "warning from the benevolants" that went on and on and on, but it could because of where it was, although im still puzzled to this day as to why certain threads in personal stories have been dumped in HOAX, but thats another story for another day.

I have to address something one of the posters a few posts above said though, it is disheartening when these channellers come out with so many differing stories, it reminds me of a point i once made about the hidden hand thread, law of one connection. Many people were saying "oh well hes just ripped off The law of One", well surely a universal truth is exactly that, wouldnt he be singing from the same songsheet? sorry for the rubbish cliche.

I guess we all want something tangible that makes sense in these troubled times.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I know it's the gray area but we seem to be inundated with the Icke "channelers" crowd lately, now if channeling was a real experience then they would all have the same or similar stories and post something that actually comes true, I've been a member since 06 and have not witnessed a single proofable/true channeled account.
Yet when people start questioning these people you get the rude and (to them) unarguable statement you're just a lowly human who can't comprehend what I'm telling you crap or you need to evolve more to understand, trying to make out that anyone who posts against them is stupid and of lower class. Also this is site for discussion and when these types of people start claiming they have special powers of some sort surley this should be tested so to avoid fraudsters and stop members getting angry when the channeler treats them like a child or imbecile because they've pointed out a hole in there story and then refuse to comment again to them.

Surley as one of the most popular open forums, this kind of attitude should be discourged by the ATS God like staff, if a thread is posted and someone is making a claim to channel a being then refuses to answer questions or just ramble on to themselves without engaging the other members then this is doing ATS harm in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It would seem that subjective moral judgement is the real elephant in the gray area. I think that there is a subset of individuals who use their knowledge of the sciences in a very manipulative way on ATS. Objectivity really is needed in a forum like this. However much you might dislike to hear it, the paranormal and supernatural phenomenon experienced by people has always been, will always be. Everyone's always so interested in projecting their own opinion as fact, they don't even stop to think how harsh and even detrimental you may be being to a person. It's easy to not feel responsibility when you tell yourself, "everyone who comes on here is a liar or crazy, so it's okay if I use my knowledge in psychology and philosophy to make them feel crazy or call them out as a liar." Hmmmm.

Psychology and the social sciences are not suppose to make judgements for others as to whether religion or beliefs such as channeling and other psychic ability is real or not. These are social norms, ingrained in society, with evidence that goes back to our beginnings. In fact, psychology holds that belief in god, life after death, and the paranormal is a human right. No ethical, moral, and correct mental health worker will tell you that you are delusional or crazy for a held belief. Including channeling. They will ask you how you feel, the content of the messages, does it cause anxiety, mood changes and such. But they will not diagnose you mentally unstable in anyway for a phenomenon they cannot prove or disprove, so long as it is not detrimental to your health or safety. They would get slapped with a law suit so fast it would make their head spin. Remember that when you do take advice from others. Particularly on faceless, anonymous sites such as these. This really can be the devil's playground, I'm learning...

What you can expect, is for those who don't believe in god, the supernatural, psychic ability to make you want to think that your mind is creating your experience out of need, and that it's all just a projection of your mind. They will tell you that you suffer from a mental illness. Okay. Well projection cuts both ways. Like this.

Non believers often are suffering from the delusion of egoism and narcissistic need to bring everyone around to their own way of thinking; through the unethical application of their knowledge in the sciences. Unfortunately, the believer is often at a disadvantage, knowing very little of the field of science the unbeliever is using to verbally tear down another person's worldview, feelings of self worth, and importance. The believer erroneously believes that because the other person is smarter and knows more in way of a certain area of science, that their own position is not justified. Such behavior is manipulative, bordering on mental abuse; and stricter standards of ethics should be applied on boards such as these, to put a stop to such hate tactics.

edit on 27-7-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: plural

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Non believers often are suffering from the delusion of egoism and narcissistic need to bring everyone around to their own way of thinking; through the unethical application of their knowledge in the sciences. Unfortunately, the believer is often at a disadvantage, knowing very little of the field of science the unbeliever is using to verbally tear down another person's worldview, feelings of self worth, and importance. The believer erroneously believes that because the other person is smarter and knows more in way of a certain area of science, that their own position is not justified. Such behavior is manipulative, bordering on mental abuse; and stricter standards of ethics should be applied on boards such as these, to put a stop to such hate tactics.

edit on 27-7-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: plural

If you swaped around Non-beliver for believer the same is also true, I suppose thats the big problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

[qote]
MMMMMMM....SPRING OPEN, UNWOUND DDDDDDD RELEASE THE COIL, DO NOT RELAPSE OR REGRESS. AS ONE STEPPING STONE CRUMBLES YOU MUST JUMP TO THE NEXT. THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS OVERCOMING FEAR THROUGH MOMENTUM. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES EEEEEEE SEEEK HIGHER GROUND: PALEO-F IS THE GERMINAL SPORE. MORE TO FOLLOW. NUMBER IS 7 COLOR IS RED.

I have an issue with your message.

Firstly, I am a 40+ year student of Western Ceremonial Magick. Within this school we use a set of methods and teachings called the qabalah (no Y'all it's not what you are thinking of). This wee set of protocols allows us to determine IF an entity is truthful, and worthy of listening to.

The end of your message: "number is 7, color is RED" Except, the number 7 is in no way related to the color Red. In fact they are kind of opposed! You see "Red" is the color of Mars, 7 the number of Venus. Mars is the God of War, Venus can be the goddess of Love. Are you seeing the contradiction?

To One such as me, the conversation between the sender of this message and myself would be permanently terminated, hopefully without ceremony.

But, your case does serve to illustrate a point I've been trying to make; Channelers have no mechanism, nor do they make any attempt, to verify the identity of the "sender", or the authenticity of the message. Further, that virtually all of channeling is nothing more than the subject regurgitating his (her) own thoughts, feelings, fears, self into something that is claimed to be from "outside" and another source.

While I will vehemently disagree with the amateur psychologists here who "want" you to be "delusional"; I do highly recommend you get some serious protocols established for your communications. You might want to try real telepathy ... this leaves no questions about the "sender"; their identity, agenda, underlying feelings, etc.

edit on 28-7-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
or so out numbers have literally exploded, going parabolic.

A parabolic is defined as:

par·a·bol·ic1 [par-uh-bol-ik] Show IPA adjective 1. having the form or outline of a parabola. 2. having a longitudinal section in the form of a paraboloid or parabola: a parabolic reflector. 3. of, pertaining to, or resembling a parabola.

link

What do you mean by this - are these fruits ... I mean seeds... exploding/muting into umbrella-shaped creatures? Is it worse when it rains?
Does that explain the hot dry season summer in the US?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Yet when people start questioning these people you get the rude and (to them) unarguable statement you're just a lowly human who can't comprehend what I'm telling you crap or you need to evolve more to understand, trying to make out that anyone who posts against them is stupid and of lower class.

As one of "those people", I'd like to address this. Understand, I'm not a "channel" for anything or anyone, just a person with some degree of telepathic ability (btw -- if you know of a place that can test for this, I'd be happy), And of course an ET (sorry, had to throw that in too ... completeness and all that).

My observation when attempting to explain something difficult (or "out there a bit), is that many don't see to "want" to understand, and only wish to disagree. And, they seem to "push" this to the greatest extreme possible. I understand, not everyone has the education that I have, which is why I attempt to keep everything "simple", though that's not always possible.

I think the real issue here is; many don't really want to know which is to say: they do, but ... If you catch my drift. The result is the "reader" does not do enough "homework" to understand, they actually fall short of the required "base line" information needed to understand properly.

Then of course, feelings heat up and neither side is really in a proper state to continue the discussion. The result is the "reader" / you never have the opportunity to know what the "channel" / I was trying to say in the first place.

I have noticed that most / many "channels" never attempt to explain the "message" they have. Almost like it is some sacred uttering that cannot be changed / altered in any way. Which of course, is never the case.

By that same token, you have the "readers", some of which will practice medicine without license, hand down their psychological diagnosis (arrived at with little to no education or experience). Most of the other "readers" then seem to accept this wholly invalid"conclusion" about the "channel", and forever loose any value they might have gained.

Many think that there is no value to be gained from such "worthless" "Channelings", they are, in point of fact, wrong. There is value in all things. Most of the "skeptics", "readers", etc have little to no involvement with the Metaphysical, and, unfortunately, this is frequently required to even begin to understand.

Personally, I think it would be prudent for people to be a bit less lazy and do some research. If "Joe Channel" has something to say, do your homework; maybe, somewhere in all those words, that even Joe doesn't understand, there IS truth. If you don't look, you will miss it. Course, the same goes for Joe.

Oh, and just so everyone knows; I don't believe Channels either!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
7 red. For a minute I thought you were playing cosmic Bingo or Twister. What is the prize, a piece of orgonite? Maybe some copper scrubbing pads for undergarment RF shielding?

Never thought I'd have the chance to use the term "newage sewage" in a post until today.

Be careful; you may be on a path towards being the next MKUltra sleeper cell. Find out where this transmission is coming from before trusting it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join