It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its My Birthday. Here Is My Wish.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I was born July 24th, 1983 in Arizona to my father Bill and my mother Billie. (shout out to all the 600's)

Ok some aspects of this are not possible in reality, but if I get one wish then........

My wish is simple really. I wish I could rule the entire world for one day, and have one law that every country had to follow. Thats all just one single day, 24 hours, 1,440 minutes. I would immediately give up my power at the end of the 24 hours and all sovereignty will go back to the state it was before I lead. But the law I make in the 24 hours must be carried out without question until my reign is over. There is a lot you could do in 24 hours. But would it matter in the long run?

I would order the destruction of all advanced weaponry. All of it from the largest yield nuke to the smallest handgun and everything in between. HAARP...gone. Sonar weapons....gone. This goes against my deeply held belief that every person should allowed to own a weapon if they choose.

My hope in this decree is that in the time it would take to rebuild our stock piles of weapons humanity would wake up to the fact that all the violence and destruction is unnecessary. Maybe it would give us a chance to become a world united in peace instead of the one world of destruction we are being forced into. A far fetched notion I know but we can all dream.

If you ruled for a day and could make one law, only one, what would it be?
edit on 24-7-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Happy Birthday! It's my cousin's birthday as well.

My wish for you is joy, peace and love that never ends.

If I ruled the world for one day I would wish that everyone forgave their enemies.
edit on 7/24/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

thank you and pass on my best wishes to your cousin as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you! but you diddnt say what your law would be?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
One law? That all the world's people are fed.

new topics

top topics

join