It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See: History Video and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This video is a half hour long but I promise it is WELL worth it! There is a little bit about the bible in the beginning but it just might shed some light to non-believers!

It will grab your attention in one way or another! Hope you all enjoy!

End of the Age with Irvin Baxter, "World Government Forming NOW!" Pt. 1

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
TPTB have no interest in a new world order.. why would they? They are the current world order. As things stand now, TPTB get everything they want, quietly behind the scenes.
At this point New World Order is what we need.. overthrow the current order and replace it with something better..
I have covered this in the two threads that can be found in my signature.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BreeAnna00

yes thats a good video , but i think your kidding your self if you think it will open peoples eyes , i think how it go;s is you hear about new world order and the illuminati and there agenda and everything clicks in to place and them who don't get it never will

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
TPTB have no interest in a new world order.. why would they? They are the current world order. As things stand now, TPTB get everything they want, quietly behind the scenes.
At this point New World Order is what we need.. overthrow the current order and replace it with something better..
I have covered this in the two threads that can be found in my signature.

I would edit my title but they seem to think I've edited my thread too many times in the last 4 hours, weird.
My title still could still be technically correct though, the current world order would be "New" to most people.
Bush Sr saying, "When we are successful, and we will be.." is pure demonic!

Ill check out your threads thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

yes thats a good video , but i think your kidding your self if you think it will open peoples eyes , i think how it go;s is you hear about new world order and the illuminati and there agenda and everything clicks in to place and them who don't get it never will

absolutely! i asked my boyfriends to watch this video about history and he wouldnt give me the time of day..
to me, its always worth a shot! as long as one person found it interesting im happy

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

don't give up trying to get people to open there eyes tho we need as many people as possible that have woke up from the media induced comer

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreeAnna00
absolutely! i asked my boyfriends to watch this video about history and they wouldnt give me the time of day..
to me, its always worth a shot! as long as one person found it interesting im happy

Get a new batch of BFs, this stable isn't fulfilling your desires

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HypodermicNeedle

absolutely! i asked my boyfriends to watch this video about history and they wouldnt give me the time of day..

Get a new batch of BFs, this stable isn't fulfilling your desires

Agreed! Ive already started the process! Im moving outta state so there will be lotsa new, good-looking, well established stables up there

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

NWO

Thats just a catch phrase to let people think there is something to stop, to change.

What you say we call it for what it is.

Corporation Control.

It's here already, been here awhile, and has no plans to leave.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HypodermicNeedle

Agreed! Ive already started the process! Im moving outta state so there will be lotsa new, good-looking, well established stables up there

if thats your real picture why move up state come to europe you can stay with me lol dont judge me too much by my picture i have had my hair cut since then

top topics

join