It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I could make this all flowery or embellish it with philosophic language or I could just tell you how it happened very simply and plainly.

One night I was in bed asleep when I woke up, I guess it was around 3am and I could feel a presence in my bedroom. I could feel it across the room and all I could feel was love and kindness radiating from it.
I found myself sitting up in my bed as though I was almost programmed to do so and found my arms opening wide to embrace this.

It was at that point that it shot across the room and went into my heart. When it struck me I seen a flash of light and a lovely feeling traveled through my body. It was like electricity flowing through my spine, I felt as though arms had warped tight around me and a voice whispered in my ear you have my protection.

I was not shocked, I did not freak out at what had just happened. I just simple lay back on my bed and went back to sleep with this glow in my heart.

That night I was given something. For a long time I wondered about the nature of this thing and what It was but over the years slowly I have gained knowledge of it. I have come to understand that it was a lady who passed this to me and when she did so she breathed her last breath and died afterwards. Secondly she had carried this all her life, it was given to her in a like manner.

I don't think I was a believer in such things until this happened to me, I'm just telling you I guess because it was probably the greatest gift I ever received, a great honor and maybe I'm not worthy of this but for some reason she chose me.
edit on 23-7-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Could this person have been your guardian, letting you know they are there at times to protect and love and guide you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I have come to understand that it was a lady who passed this to me and when she did so she breathed her last breathed and died afterwards. Secondly she had carried this all her life, it was given to her in a like manner.

How do you know this..?

Could it be that you have warped that moment into something that validates your own beliefs..?

I think so...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No this was a living person, not an angel or something like that. I can be more specific and say she was an adept.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I can know this because I still carry this

top topics

join