It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The two sides of two shooters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A while back I saw an image of Jared Loughner, the man who shot Gabriel Giffords. Someone had taken the mugshot photo of Loughner, and set both sides of his body as a mirror image of each other. The results of which where pretty bizzare.....

I wondered what the result would be if I did essentially the same thing with the man who is accused of recently shooting up the theater in Aurora. My Skills with photoshop are not exactly superb, as you can plainly see, but you get the idea.

What is strange to me is how the left side of both of their bodies seem tensed. Like certain muscles are contracting making them looks bigger, stronger, more violent etc. I'm aware that there are probably a thousand explanations for this, camera angle, lighting, etc. I just thought it was a bit coincidental that the similarities between the two men are staggering.

Conflicted minds can manifest all sorts of ailments on the body, I wonder if someone had a psychotic break, and developed a serious case of personality disorder, could the two side of that person manifest themselves on the outside as well? Looking at the photos, it seems so....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Bunk science, at best. I see nothing interesting or useful in doing this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I reserve all judgments on the first one. But don't even believe James is the shooter, he is taller than a witness account and the whole is to support a UN gun control resolution, destroy the constitution and bring in SATAN AKA the black snake, all coded on that very day it happened, and in the movie, and their rule of the anichrist, nazi's NWO.

join