It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craig Hill (VT Senator Candidate) releases video implicating Bush Admin. in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm really surprised this hasn't been posted here...and I'm sorry if it has and i'm rehashing old material but I ran a search and didn't find anything about this guy.

Scroll down a little ways, just past the protester pics

The video on that link is simply a local news story from Vermont, not Hill's actual video - but Hill expresses his belief and how incumbent senator Leahy refused to even view the evidence Hill presented.

This is unbelievably damning evidence as far as I'm concerned...without even having viewed his video (which I'd like to get my hands on). Think about it, would YOU come forward and committ political suicide unless you truly believed the U.S. was behind these attacks? This man should be honored for his courage and when the smoke eventually clears on the Bush Administration's complicity with the attacks...he should be heralded along with other truth seekers as a national hero.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just because he thinks he is right doesn't make him right, though. Plenty of totally sincere people have been dead wrong about a great many things.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Just because he thinks he is right doesn't make him right, though. Plenty of totally sincere people have been dead wrong about a great many things.

I agree completely. But, this is just one more piece in the breadth of evidence that the U.S. Government masterminded the 9/11 attacks. There is simply too much evidence pointing to the U.S. Government. And the fact that no real investigation into the attacks was done by our government and media further implicates them. The American public have been conditioned to believe anything and everything the government and mass media (tool of the government) tell them.

But someday...maybe 50 years from now...but someday, the real truth behind 9/11 will be uncovered. And this will be the darkest chapter in American history.

join