It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bibles doom and gloom: A creation by the historical 1%/elites? REFUSE!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
What if all the doom and gloom in the bible (and other religious scriptures) was a creation by the historical 1% elites of those times, so that their descendent's could commit massive acts of destruction and chaos (think HAARP) , and society would be fooled into thinking it's "God's work" or "prophecy fulfilled?"

I don't believe humanity is "on rails" that it has a fate we can't control. I believe the human spirit of God within is a lot more powerful than what any scripture or outside institution. We can make our own prophecy of bringing heaven onto earth without doom and gloom. We can create heaven on earth by getting rid of the 1% elites, and their tools of brainwashing by correcting the distortions of truth in the bible and other spiritual scriptures.

I believe that the book of revelations was set up so that the elites of our time could carry out mass-destruction and murder. The book of revelations concurrently is an ancient psychological tool to convince people that the crimes of the 1% elites are merely "prophecy that must be fulfilled" , which at that point the elites will plant their "Saviour/anti-christ" to "save the world from doom" , who will then support the 1% elites as "the evolved administrators of humanity" (think about hiddenhands claims/luciferian ideology which claims the elites are "adversaries" /"teachers" of humanity) which will further the enslavement of humanity. Forget that.

We are better than this, I really don't trust anything in the bible except what christ mentioned "the kingdom of God is within" , he was saying the power of the human spirit within, inherently the power of God is more powerful than anything else and can bring the Kingdom of God, a peaceful world without negativity. It's all our responsibility in being good people, and bringing an end to evil, selfishness, corruption , the inherent nature of the 1% elites over the eras who have polluted religion, the economy, the government and all aspects of society

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

based on your recent threads it seems u have something against the one percent, me as well. I will not in any way blame the one percent for our problems. It would be irresponsible of me to do so knowing that the 99 percent sit around peacefully hoping for change, without taking action to make change. the one percent has us right were they want us. sitting on the sidelines commenting and criticizing, not involved in the game, but spectating hoping that everything works out in the end

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Call them the 1% , call them the elites, call them "the illuminati" , the "cabel" , I'm talking about the people who enslave humanity. The fiscal elites, the 1% either knowingly or unknowingly support this enslavement.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The same idea came to my mind then you OP and it could very well be true.
Imagine how many good people could be influence to act badly if the goal was a prophecy.

I, for one, don't believe much in the revelations.
I think it's history not something that will come again in the same form.

I actually wrote a song with lyrics corresponding to what you are saying.
soundcloud.com...

You should like the subject of the lyrics, the song itself is electronic, old school pop.
edit on 23-7-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I think the bible is a buncha bologna.........True that kings had a hand in manipulating the masses with religion...for sure

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
What if all the doom and gloom in the bible (and other religious scriptures) was a creation by the historical 1% elites of those times, so that their descendent's could commit massive acts of destruction and chaos (think HAARP) , and society would be fooled into thinking it's "God's work" or "prophecy fulfilled?"

See heres the thing... If they believe it and they want to fulfill it, then you better believe it because what are you going to do to stop them from doing it? If what you say is the case, the bible is as real as it will ever be... Whether God is real or the figment of someones imagination, if they created this and are playing by it, we have problems whether we deny it or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Everyone is entitled to their view about the bible. Like it, hate it, believe it, its a load of crap. The problem is though if some of those rich, wealthy, royal, politicians get together and decide they want to fulfill the end times, your opinion is void and you will never know when this is going to be implemented. By the sounds of it, it has happened before and I'm sure some einstein will try it again down the track.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

We can fight back by taking back the power that belongs to us. Many aspects of society need reform that takes away control of religion, finance and politics from the few who define it. Humanity needs to collectively redefine all of these things, and many other aspects of society.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I doubt it. The Bible is a story about redemption and love. Sure you can handpick verses here and there to make it look strange but it's still a story about Man's fall to the serpent and Jesus coming down to earth to restore balance. Does it make sense the 1% release a story book and then persecute and destroy those who believe it and follow it? Seems counter productive eh?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
They didn't create the whole thing. There's just truth mixed in with their false prophecies of doom that they added. Much of what Christ spoke about is true and you are correct about the fall of man , that's true as well.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I doubt it. The Bible is a story about redemption and love. Sure you can handpick verses here and there to make it look strange but it's still a story about Man's fall to the serpent and Jesus coming down to earth to restore balance. Does it make sense the 1% release a story book and then persecute and destroy those who believe it and follow it? Seems counter productive eh?

What about the ones who don't believe in it? I don't know about you but everything that is happening right now can be stopped with a little common sense from all parties participating. Unfortunetly there is little common sense and if things keep going the way they are, the bible is going to come alive whether any of us like it or not.. Israel are pushing right now... Israel is a creation of the bible.. And a ruthless part of it in some cases.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What "doom and gloom"? You mean the "end times" prophecies?

If so, let me understand if I've got you right. Two thousand years ago (and more, see Daniel,) people wrote predictions, because they figured that, at some point in the future, their elitist descendants would have the ability to cause earthquakes, floods and stuff? And they wanted to deflect attention from said descendants?

Gosh, if that's the case, they must have really been prophets, lol

I don't think that most people view the doom and gloom as being the act of God, rather, the act of man, and the prophets were just saying "this is the kind of junk that's coming down the pike," so that their readers would be prepared. You're confusing the signs with the prophecy, whereby the prophecy is the end of the world, as we know it, and the acts of destruction and chaos are just signs of it being on the way.
edit on 23-7-2012 by adjensen because: clarification

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Two thousand years ago (and more, see Daniel,) people wrote predictions, because they figured that, at some point in the future, their elitist descendants would have the ability to cause earthquakes, floods and stuff? And they wanted to deflect attention from said descendants?

The elites of the time realized that the bible & religion is an essential tool of psychological manipulation. They believed that they could elevate themselves and their descendent's to the status of "Gods" sooner or later if they properly manipulated the bible.

They figured that sooner or later, they could control natural disasters either through technology or even possibly esoteric methods, but the latter is a lot more controversial. It's probably likely they figured that later on as humanity developed they would develop methods to cause disasters. Naturally, the elites would want control over that so they could literally smite there enemies.

They realized that with such power they could create events that appear to be "God's wrath" . So they inserted a bunch of prophecy that speaks of things like 1/3 of the population dieing , or any other disaster. This would create a situation where they could in the future insert their own saviour / anti-christ who will "save the world" in their name , but its all really just a big show that they created. This would even convince non-believers of the bible if all of the sudden it appears that so called biblical prophecy is coming true.

If you think about it, this could be happening right now.

I don't think that most people view the doom and gloom as being the act of God, rather, the act of man, and the prophets were just saying "this is the kind of junk that's coming down the pike," so that their readers would be prepared.

Either way, I believe the negativity in the bible is just a script that was created and that we don't have to follow it. The elites see religion as a psychological tool of control against the masses, so thought it would be useful for their depopulation purposes and to usher in their own "saviour" to get everyone to be ok with them ruling the planet/enslaving the masses/whatever their master plan is

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Star and Flag, excellent posting.

I don't believe humanity is "on rails" that it has a fate we can't control. I believe the human spirit of God within is a lot more powerful than what any scripture or outside institution. We can make our own prophecy of bringing heaven onto earth without doom and gloom. We can create heaven on earth by getting rid of the 1% elites, and their tools of brainwashing by correcting the distortions of truth in the bible and other spiritual scriptures.

Friend, I have been saying that for years. That which Humanity thinks is God, is US, all of Us. Together. We have a lot of power each, so join together in Love and let us make Heaven happen right now. We Are God. Don't forget that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Whats going to happen when the worlds resources run out?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Two thousand years ago (and more, see Daniel,) people wrote predictions, because they figured that, at some point in the future, their elitist descendants would have the ability to cause earthquakes, floods and stuff? And they wanted to deflect attention from said descendants?

The elites of the time realized that the bible & religion is an essential tool of psychological manipulation. They believed that they could elevate themselves and their descendent's to the status of "Gods" sooner or later if they properly manipulated the bible.

They figured that sooner or later, they could control natural disasters either through technology or even possibly esoteric methods, but the latter is a lot more controversial. It's probably likely they figured that later on as humanity developed they would develop methods to cause disasters. Naturally, the elites would want control over that so they could literally smite there enemies.

Wow, that is such an amazing leap in logic, I think I'm going to star your post. These were books written by a persecuted minority in a backwater of an empire that was barely out of the Bronze Age. There was no such thing as "technology" in the sense that we know it, so to come up with a worldview like you think they had, wow, that's just flat out impossible.

And then to go beyond that, and weave them into the fabric of a text that had almost nothing to do with the "end times", so that less than 1% of the text is this hidden message to the future, that's just batty.

Star for you, though!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

You have to "hand pick" the scripture just to find the very rare redemption and love parts that exists in the Bible. There is far more condemnation, judgement and hell fire than love in that book.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

These were books written by a persecuted minority in a backwater of an empire that was barely out of the Bronze Age

The books were edited over time when technology was developed. They didn't necessarily create these books and prophecies. They easily could of been edited later on in the history of humanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

These were books written by a persecuted minority in a backwater of an empire that was barely out of the Bronze Age

The books were edited over time when technology was developed. They didn't necessarily create these books and prophecies. They easily could of been edited later on in the history of humanity.

Not really -- any editing would be limited to the time prior to multiple complete copies existing, which would, of course, be far earlier than 2000 years ago, for the Hebrew Bible, and probably about 1800 years ago for the New Testament, with a "absolutely latest" date of 1600 years ago, when the Codex Sinaiticus dates from.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't believe that any editing is limited to that time frame. The church authority of earlier eras have rejected and added books and segments of the bible according to what would serve the church best.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join