It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Tourists Flock to Israeli Settlement Shooting School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok, I searched under different titles and found no reference on ATS so...

I have no idea what to say here. A family outing to teach how to kill people? At first I thought it was a joke. Seems it's not. And it was posted in 2010 without a whisper. Not many views either.

I will be the first to admit that most of what I've learned on the subject of Zionism has been on ATS. Maybe not the best place but certainly the most informed community...for and against. So I won't offer an opinion on that subject because what I'm shocked at is the holiday...fun for the whole family...let's go and learn to kill.

Having said that I have to reiterate that I am not a scholar on the subject so I ask is this right? Are they simply learning to protect themselves...just in case? It seems from the JDL vid that these are hard core extremists so what do we have here?

desertpeace.wordpress.com...

In an Israeli West Bank settlement bloc known as Gush Etzion, American tourists are flocking to Caliber 3 shooting school, a training camp for Israeli ‘security professionals including soldiers and bodyguards’, which has recently opened its services to Israeli and American civilians. The company says it offers “the values of Zionism with the excitement and enjoyment of shooting which makes the activity more meaningful.”

JDL Ordering US Jews - Buy Weapons or Flee to Israel

When I read this statement it makes me wonder what the purpose is here? Defense is one thing but to make it "Fun for the whole family" is comparing it to a trip to Disneyland.

“It’s a fun experience for the whole family,” Rachel Frogel, a young mother holding a baby in her arms, told Agence France-Press at the Caliber 3 school.

The company offers a two-hour “tourist course”, in which travelers and families take turns shooting at photos of men wearing the keffiyeh scarf worn by Palestinians.

Just for reference, that vid was posted in response to this one.

Israeli Mossad train in US Woods - Seeking Conflict on American Soil

Just trying to make sense out of this but it seems that the more I try, the less sense it all makes sometimes.

Peace

edit on 22-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There's not much more to say. It's a bit disgusting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
There's not much more to say. It's a bit disgusting.

It would be disgusting if it were just fluff and propaganda, lies etc.

Finding it to be true is kind of terrifying but still a little disgusting IMO.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Disgusting to turn something like killing into a family event. I think it's a two-edged sword operation. On one hand, they are able to make loads of cash from the civilians. On the other, they strengthen and reinforce the anti-Palestinian sentiment in those who attend.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
reply to post by jude11

Disgusting to turn something like killing into a family event. I think it's a two-edged sword operation. On one hand, they are able to make loads of cash from the civilians. On the other, they strengthen and reinforce the anti-Palestinian sentiment in those who attend.

I agree.

Although I am still researching and learning more every day, this took me by surprise to say the least. These people already have the anti-Palestinian sentiment in order for them to take this step. Especially involving their children.

And yes, this just takes to another level.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And they have the nerve to cry that Muslims are teaching their kids to kill.

The video was worth a laugh though.
These guys better hope the fighting is done in the city because they wouldn't last five minutes fighting in the woods. And if this is actual Israeli combat training it makes sense they only fight unarmed women and children.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't really care that a group is arming itself. In my opinion everyone should be armed and know how to use their weapons. Everyone I know grew up with a gun in one hand and a bottle in the other.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Momma always said, "stick to what your good at", and we know what the terrorist state of israel is good at.
Does the course offer seminars in lying and subversion as well?
I wonder how this news could surprise anybody.

top topics

join