It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share evidence of an accomplice to the Aurora Movie Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

here:

gunmen
"FOX - They are saying the gunmen were wearing masks."

gunmen wearing masks
"Witnesses said the gunmen were probably wearing body armor and gas masks and used some kind of a tear gas bomb in the attack"

man kicked IN the door
"man kicked through the door with riot helmet and goggles.. and bullet proof vest...had shotgun...
slowly made way through the crowd shooting random people...
6 foot tall-ish...
wearing all black... "

Here:multiple shooters military tactics
"From the reports coming in this seems to have been a well-coordinated attack with multiple shooters, who reportedly used tear gas before opening fire. This strongly suggests the shooters have an understanding of certain military tactics."

There was more im sure, but sometime after this the story starting changing a lot...
edit on 7/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
I have been wondering where he got his funds to purchase his weapons. None of that stuff is cheap and he was a college student? Plus I believe tear gas is not available to the general public. So where did he get it from? His approach makes me think he had help planning this massacre. Why the riot gear if he wasn't going to go at it with the cops? Did he expect to get shot at in the theater? Then surrenders to the cops without a shot fired? Too much dress up for nothing. Too much is not fitting.

Exactly...it's like we were given this puzzle to solve, but they are giving us the wrong pieces to solve it.

I trust anybody who was actually in the theater's opinion over any officer or anybody else who thinks they actually know what happened.

And if that witness mentions the door and it being opened for him, then THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED because he was actually there.

Why would this kid make the 2nd person story up ? he wouldn't he is just giving us pure facts.

We don't often get pure facts now a days so when we are presented with this right in our face sometimes we dont' know what to do with them and we overlook simple things.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Here:multiple shooters military tactics
"From the reports coming in this seems to have been a well-coordinated attack with multiple shooters, who reportedly used tear gas before opening fire. This strongly suggests the shooters have an understanding of certain military tactics."

This looks to just be someone's opinion that you linked to. I'm looking for actual eyewitness accounts, police scanner clips, etc. Not conjecture.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just found this via We Are Change Colorado:

www.milehighlibertyradio.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
www.ibtimes.co.uk...
Police are searching a local mall for an Indian male suspected of the shooting rampage that killed at least 10 people.... according to the police radio.
"Local media report that two gunmen went on the rampage, both wearing gas masks. One of the gunmen is now in custody, and police are searching for the other."

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Police looking for second person of interest in theater shooting

kdvr.com...

excerpt

"Neighbors of the person of interest say for the past two days there have been SWAT team and police cars in their alley and unmarked cars in street.
“He’s been there about a year,” said one neighbor.
Agents showed up again this morning.
“I woke up this morning with cops still here trying to look inside his home. At 5:00 a.m. cops showed-up and asked me about (him).”
Sources tell Justin Joseph someone made either a call or a text from the person of interest’s phone threatening violence if James Egan Holmes was not released from jail. That call prompted police to issue an alert to find and detain him."

Apparently, the guy is also a student in UofC doctorate program.

Wondering if these are the aforementioned "2 roommates".

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
kdvr.com...
The person of interest’s Facebook page shows he has a master’s degree in bio-medical science.
Anshutz Medical Center confirms he is in their doctorate program, the same program from which Holmes withdrew several months ago. ....
As for the person of interest, all law enforcement jurisdictions, local, state and federal, are looking for him.
Neighbors say he and his roommate left their home hours before the massacre. They haven’t seen him since.

Person of interest ID'ed as Yoem Pyo Lee. Looks and sounds Korean.
Facebook page here:
www.facebook.com...

Most doctoral candidates don't bother with threatening the police. Must be a very high pressure program; they are cracking right and left.
edit on 22-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
www.dailykos.com...

Police looking for second “person of interest” in theater shooting
AURORA, Colo. — Sources tell FOX31 Denver reporter Justin Joseph that a second man is now a person-of-interest in the Aurora theater shooting investigation. We are not disclosing his identity because he has not been charged.

and bafflingly this was mentioned too:

someone made either a call or a text from the person of interest’s phone threatening violence if James Egan Holmes was not released from jail. That call prompted police to issue an alert to find and detain him.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hmmmm, that is a strange turn of events. Maybe the accomplice theory wasn't so far fetched afterall.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
I have been wondering where he got his funds to purchase his weapons. None of that stuff is cheap and he was a college student? Plus I believe tear gas is not available to the general public. So where did he get it from? His approach makes me think he had help planning this massacre. Why the riot gear if he wasn't going to go at it with the cops? Did he expect to get shot at in the theater? Then surrenders to the cops without a shot fired? Too much dress up for nothing. Too much is not fitting.

As a grad student he would get an end of the semester check back from the college which would be around 5,000 couple that with any money he may have had saved up and or credit cards he had, and he could afford his arsenal

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

James Holmes the alleged “Lone Wolf” gunman who opened fire in a Colorado theatre at a midnight showing of the new Batman movie killed 12, and injured 50 in a MKULTRA style shooting spree that ended in his arrest.
However, eyewitnesses and press admited early on that a second shooter was involved.

kdvr.com...

---

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So much for him being a "loner"
edit on 7/22/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by behindXtheXveil

Have we established that he was paying for it? If say, his parents were paying, wouldn't they get the refund, not him?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Have we established that he was paying for it? If say, his parents were paying, wouldn't they get the refund, not him?

Guess not, didn't really consider the fact that his parents may be footing the college bill, in that case then I would think yeah they would get the check... solid point, but even in that case I would assume his parents would give him the money anyway as he was a jobless "struggling" college kid
edit on 22-7-2012 by behindXtheXveil because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

If he had say, an allowance, maybe he was stretching it to pay for the gear. Ate ramon noodles for a few months or something. Another angle to think about for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Sources said they began looking for the fellow student Friday and they found him Saturday afternoon. He has been interviewed

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Interesting article... it says this:

Investigators are uncertain whether the person at the address actually sent the electronic communication or if someone routed it through that address.

Then it says this:

Late Saturday night, Aurora Police issued this statement: "An associate of Holmes was interviewed this evening. There is no reason to believe that he is involved. Further details of this investigation will not be released at this time."

So obviously, if they are saying "there is no reason to believe that he is involved", then they must believe someone routed the message through his number to make it look like he sent the message. This is all becoming so convoluted...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I should have been here I was looking for updates on the original and missed all of this. So there really may have been a second shooter ? Or maybe he helped Holmes with the trap ?

If this guy just so happens to have a red car, he needs to get arrested.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I agree with you this is a planned event or what you call another false flag. The Pontiff shows up now to talk and meet with the persons involved etc...... What do you think folks? Something is going down! Remember the Pontiff
signed a gun law with the UN, Denver is the DC of the NWO, The Pontiff is in the DC of the NWO. It's time to wake up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join