It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the honeycombs Hitler avatar explained

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Again, I don't care. But sometimes it would be easier just to have a thread to point them to.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

true!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Cool avatar though. I make animated gifs also.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Aces mate. I hate those signs. And?

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

do you? If you ever get bored and want to help people who ask for them make an avatar then you can go be a designer in the thread too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
I contend in public discourse, to achieve the goal of discrediting them, we must use facts and verifiable knowledge. Perhaps it is a pipe dream, but that way we go down with at least our integrity intact.

CJ

Star for you Colorado.

Yes, I can see that reasoning also. I have made my judgment on these "types" of people already, though. Its not fair, for me to tell you not to seek the truth....

Apologies if I came off too hard on you.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Not at all sonny1. I have a slightly irritating tone (I have been told) when I post. Sometimes the pragmatist comes out to quickly. Frankly there are more scary things about George Soros now than when he was 14 and knew no better...

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It looks like the Sims era Hitler to me. Mnmnmnmnhemnmn Mahahaha mnnmenhhenmndoobie?!

BTW.. I read, flagged and starred your thread.. Then I saw your avatar... *Doh!*

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Some of the slander in your op is rather disgusting.

This is what actually happened. Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach [the gentile hiding Soros], the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his “godson” [Soros] behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld’s staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss. Among his practical concerns was to make sure that no one saw him pee.

Michael T. Kaufman 2002,: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire

I think it's distateful up to the point where I don't know what to say about the rest of your op. Slandering Soros in this way is just plain mean.

There's enough to criticize if you disagree with his politics. But this kind of slander. I don't know. Kind of says more about you than about him. He was #ing 13 and a victim of the Nazis.
edit on 21-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

edit on 21-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: edited date

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

You could go to the avatar creation threadif you wanted and have him abducted!

but lol.... that is kinda dumb that people wouldnt give you stars or flags cause they didnt get your avi!

I can't believe someone actually told him they wouldn't give him flags or stars because of his avi. Like he was supposed to rush right into changing it so they would reward him generously...

People...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
At least it brought forth some of the Soros Sympathizers.
That tells me who wants to have their strings pulled by whom.
They wear their ineptitude as a badge of honor.
We have some really weird people here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You're being deliberately inflammatory. You know darned well that virtually anyone seeing your avatar would think it, at best, in poor taste, and, at worst, deeply offensive. To suggest that you didn't realize that because you were overestimating "intelligent" readers, and similarly to imply that anyone who didn't dig into your posts and ideas deeply before understanding the public face you put on your persona isn't "intelligent", is grossly disingenuous. When you say that, you are telling a lie. You knew exactly how people would respond.

You are a troll and are getting huffy for being called out on it.

If you're going to be a jerk online, at least own up to.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Stunspot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join