It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle's Source: London Olympics Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

They are catching on faster than they want to. For us , we have been on the path of discovery and truth and have already gone through the shock and awe stages. They are just beginning.

All we can do is try to pass on the calmness that comes from knowledge, preparedness and then trust.

Sometimes it feels like I am the most informed person I know, but then I remember that I know nothing... Just spend a day here on ATS and you'll know too. LOL.

There are some reallly smart people here and everything moves so fast, no time for falling behind the current events as they unfold.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is true, ATS is a gold mine of information. I know what you feel too though, I am not surprised by most occurrences and information that has been coming to pass. Its almost like I know its going to happen before or as it does. I definitely do not consciously know the future but there is no shock anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

OMG, I know exactly what you are saying. I too seem to be living in a repeat world, one where I KNOW what is going to be said or happen next.

This happens much more with technology, things like radio, I have checked so many times in the past to make double sure it was not a rebroadcast.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has just moved management headquarters to St Botolphs street, Aldgate. That is to say to the eastern edge of the City nearest the Olympic park (circa 1 mile), 1 week ago.

This is the body that guarantees joe publics saving in bank accounts up to £35k per account... No one would be compensated if the banks went down and this blew up too.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCorporateBeast
That was a nice read
thanks!

I think the weakest point in it is referencing the Combined disasters Illuminiati card.
It states that the event will happen 1 hour into the ceremony (which will still be the 27th) and tries to bind it with the 9th Av. It just doesn't sum up.

1-1-1-1

1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute, 1 second after the ceremony begins = 9th of Av.

His mistake is in saying the first 1 means Day one (initial), then using the other 1s to indicate a passage of time. If all 1s equal a passage of time, he is DEAD on.

God Bless,
edit on 25-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Worth bearing in mind - also worth considering is that the characters mentioned do know a lot more than Mr and Mrs Ordinary on the street and Icke in particular does a huge amount of research no matter what folks say about him he's worth listening to.

Quality over quantity. "More" is not always better.

Icke, for example, does spew HUGE amounts of garbage and lies, but that doesn't mean he is right. And I don't even mind his reptile-theory - completely outside of anything 'reptile', his information is just wrong, false, and there are so many false assumptions and jumping to conclusions.

In my honest opinion, that guy is a paid disinfo-agent..

It'd be wise to be careful about what ANYONE has to say, because unless you know the truth, it can be easy to be persuaded that a lie is the truth. It's also easy to be confused / get confused in today's world, where there's so much irrelevant information, so much information and truth, and so much disinformation - that's information mixed with lies and distortions, so that it becomes difficult to separate the truth from the lies.

There are several more credible sources, or at least ones that can be taken into account, but Icke is definitely either insane or a paid disinfo agent. In any case, almost everything I have ever read from him is either lies or disinformation - and in any case, not the truth, not accurate, etc. Right down to the 'historical' stuff he writes.

It's of course good that we have so many false prophets, because it keeps ups alert, sharp, and creates a challenge.. if the truth was simply handed to us in a silver platter, how much would we have evolved as spiritual beings to have found it? Spiritual evolution is real only when the individual realizes the facts and truth himself, and becomes able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Being fooled by lies and then realizing what happened is an important step towards the actual truth. And people like Icke are helpful in providing the possibility for this..

It's like they say, fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me. Every time we get fooled, we learn something, and we grow and mature. We won't be as easily fooled the more we learn..

In this sense, Icke is doing a great service - because he is certainly not telling the truth. People have to become real individuals by learning how to learn to find the truth for themselves, whatever it may be, and whoever might be telling whatever lies to them. That's the only way to grow.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join