It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oswald Innocence Project is launched!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Conceived of by Ralph Cinque and mentored by Dr. David Wrone of the University of Wisconsin, the Oswald Innocence Project is dedicated to exonerating Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of President Kennedy.

The OIP site iconsists of only 7 pages, and much of it is comprised of pictures and collages. So, it is mainly a visual experience. The bottom line is that all of the evidence supports that it was Oswald standing in the doorway of the TSBD when the famous Altgens photo was taken, and you will see that a lot of effort and fabrication went into selling the idea that it was Billy Lovelady. But, it isn't even close; it was definitely Lee Oswald standing there.

The main web address for the site is: www.oswald-innocent.com

There are also sister locations at:

www.jfk-assassination.biz
www.jfk-assassination.us
www.jfk-assassination.info

Please visit the site, and please spread the word. The lie about how President Kennedy was murdered is one of the cardinal lies of the modern fascist state, which the United States became on November 22, 1963. And it is time to expose that lie to the light of day.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Firsk because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Firsk

I'm not sure about innocent. Something happened, and Oswald was certainly bollock deep in what appears a much bigger plan involving the CIA. It's really a question of what role he played, and why he was there.
We've got masses of information on this, and still no idea what exacly happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nobody knows what Oswald knew and what his handlers told him. But, I have to think they didn't tell him much. After all, he was the patsy. And they had to know that he was going to get arrested. Of course, they hoped that he would get killed in a shootout at the Texas Theater, but it didn't work out that way. And they had to know that he could be in police custody for a while before they could get to him and that he could talk. So, they had to make sure he didn't know too much. Remember, he was held for two days before Ruby killed him, and he underwent 13 hours of interrogation. Imagine how much he could have said.

So yes, he may have had some idea of what was coming, and they had to have told him something. But was he in on the actual plot? I say no because it would have been very ill-advised for the conspirators to have told him anything substantial. You keep the patsy in the dark. It's one of the first rules of patsy-fying.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Firsk because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What's the point of doing this?

Kennedy and Oswald are still both dead.

The conspiracy theories will thrive regardless.

Finding Oswald innocent still doesn't prove who was behind it.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Pazuzu67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazuzu67
What's the point of doing this?

Kennedy and Oswald are still both dead.

The conspiracy theories will thrive regardless.

Finding Oswald innocent still doesn't prove who was behind it.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Pazuzu67 because: (no reason given)

That's correct, but the implications of what happened then may still be affecting our political system today, so it may or may not be relevant. We still don't know with any certainty who was behind it, or the motive. Most the paperwork regarding the case may never be made public within our lifetimes. Why?
And perhaps the case as a whole was never objectively investigated by those with the skills. I don't believe in any particular conspiracy theory put forward, except that Oswald didn't do this by himself, if at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I don't believe in any particular conspiracy theory put forward, except that Oswald didn't do this by himself, if at all.

I agree, I don't think Oswald acted alone.

I think TPTB wanted Kennedy dead because they couldn't control him like they hoped.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is important not just for the sake of acquiring justice for Kennedy and Oswald but because the lies about the JFK assassination constitute a major fable of the state. It is an official state lie and one of the biggest, and it is propagated by both the government and the media. And it is pathonomonic of the deep rot, deep corruption in the whole system.

So even for our own sake, we, the American people, need to dispell this lie. And nothing dispells it better than realizing that Oswald was standing in the doorway at the time of the shooting.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Firsk

After listening to Jim DiEugenio for three years, and reading almost everything at the "Citizen's for Truth about the Kennedy Assassination" website, I'm pretty convinced of Oswald's innocence in the shooting, not only of Kennedy, but J.D. Tippit as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I know of Jim DiEugenio, and I have interacted with him some.

As Oswald said himself several times and out loud, he didn't shoot anybody. Read JFK and the Unspeakable by Jim Douglass where it's explained how it was impossible for Oswald to have killed TIppit. And since he was standing in the doorway when Kennedy got slaughtered, he didn't kill him either. He really was just a pasty- like he said.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Firsk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firsk
reply to post by trysts

I know of Jim DiEugenio, and I have interacted with him some.

As Oswald said himself several times and out loud, he didn't shoot anybody. Read JFK and the Unspeakable by Jim Douglass where it's explained how it was impossible for Oswald to have killed TIppit. And since he was standing in the doorway when Kennedy got slaughtered, he didn't kill him either. He really was just a pasty- like he said.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Firsk because: (no reason given)

Yes, I must read that book. Jim DiEugenio is a superb source of information. I can't thank him enough for his efforts.

top topics

join