It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Russian Admirals: UFOs Patrol Bermuda Triangle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
My wife is Russian and she told me that they were taught UFO's are real and exist but they do a good job at hiding theirselves. This was taught in her gradeschool in Russia.

That is quite interesting, thanks. So, do their school books contain descriptions of such UFOs with pictures, or other concrete evidence to illustrate the information?

Of course, we should consider the possibility that mentions of E.T craft could be a convenient explanation for explaining away experimental craft to the population. If they do a good job at hiding themselves, it is suggested that they are not 100% succesful, and so that would allow the gov. to exploit the story.

That said, I mean, I think e.g. the French or Belgian gov's are shown a greater deal of trust in the field, because their apparent willingness to work with the population at large, in a genuine effort. How open is the Russian gov. in general about these matters, any guesses?

edit on 21-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: clarification

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Still prefer Reagan's speech at UN or McArthur one.
At some point, pretty much every nation armies went loud and clear about this subject decades ago.
I don't know why you guys waiting for a green flag. Disclosure is not a portal that opens and closes in between sports news and forecast. If our military officials said so 50 years ago, I don't see how its no more valid.
I'm not saying they are everywhere either.
I remember a story where they (US Navy) called them "flying fish"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Wow, lately Ive been noticing a lot more people coming out and talking about UFO experiences, are we starting to see a movement from classified to declassified.

seems more like a movement for disclosure without saying hey we been lying but it's all good.

interesting pic this one is.

Captain First Rank Vladimir Prikhodko related another remarkable discovery that's still been suppressed: two huge pyramids at the bottom of the ocean within the Bermuda Triangle.
Found by accident in 1991, Russian oceanographer Dr. Kvedvar Mendlik reported the pyramids were larger than those in Egypt and appeared to be constructed of thick glass or crystal.
Mendlik guesses they're no more than 50 years old.
But, if the technology is far advanced, the structures may be considerably older.
They may even be millions of years old.

m.zimbio.com...

that part of the article is fascinating if true, although i'm having a hard time believing if the individuals mentioned are real and said these things, that they would be lying.

edit on 21-7-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Reagan does not say an alien threat is among us, that is manipulation of his words! It's offensive how many UFO-sites/ufologists choose to show the short clip, where you don't get the whole meaning of the phrase:

"Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war? "

So, he asks: "What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

I hate to be 'that guy', but this one annoyed me since seeing History Channel's otherwise good documentary 'UFOs and the White House' (good, but too manipulative). They didn't show what he actually says in that doc, which is highly regretful, imo.
History Channel will never be 'serious' if they can't figure out how to quote a Presidential speech.

Here's the full clip:

edit on 21-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: Shortening

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

i remember watching that live on tv, but i didn't get the impression he was claiming UFO's were real or not either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join