It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish rallies turn violent as million people protest in 80 cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Spanish rallies turn violent as million people protest in 80 cities

www.rt.com

Spanish police have clashed with protesters marching against the latest batch of austerity measures. Over a million public employees, trade union members and fed-up citizens have taken to the streets in over 80 Spanish cities.­Violence erupted in Madrid around midnight after dozens of protesters reached the city’s Puerta del Sol square and clashed with riot police. Security forces used batons, rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse the crowd as it tried to enter the congress building located on the square. Some of the protesters lobbed bottles at officers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
philosophers-stone.co.uk
swordofb radamante.wordpress.com

link   
It appears that the Spanish people are the next in line to rebel maybe all the talk about 2012 and the end of the world actually refers to the fact that we might overthrow our leaders and enter a new age of enightment were we work for the good of all mankind Hey i can dream right? but anyways i hope somthing good can come out of all this destruction

www.rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
At time you need violence to get the government to listen and take notice, If not they will just continue to round you up like cattle and pepper spray or haul you off to jail made up charges.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
THis has been going on for weeks.

The other day the largest gathering ever happened in spain, more people than ever protested...

NOT AN SCRAP on the news msm.

The largest demonstrations in Europe in history are happening now and it gets no air or print time.

Thanks for bringing it to ATS I was waiting till someone would.

25% unemployment in Spain... dont see why they would want to go home....

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Yeah I haven't seen anything on the news about this..I watched CNN yesterday..for maybe an hour ( I was cleaning my living room)..all that was on there was bickering about Romney's singing on that neg political commercial.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Yep I know, have um direct contact with er someone who knows someone there, massive protests, seen some shocking vids police scared and heavy in some cases, youtube took them down in seconds,

Makes me think when we see the videos and reports from the Arab Uprising so prominent, than this is happening on our doorstop and no msm is covering it, as big and important as the greek protests, and maybe even those in Libya lol, spain is due one, is still split after the war and has many factions, catelonia or celtic north of portugal, and spian especially so who knows.

I think they are trying to stop occupy taking hold again....

Even an lot of the alternatives, like ats though soo long till this is mainstream or even not msm but alternative.

Makes me think what goes on in the rest of the world we never hear about at all, and also they could cover up very easily even an mass abduction of an town an few million probes and 24 hours later we are non the more aware than the medical records and increased admissions to secure units....

Love

Elf

top topics

join