It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lambeth Road, London - 19th July 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello all,

Tonight I left work after completing my shift and caught some rather odd phenomena in the sky. I was walking down Lambeth Road towards Elephant & Castle and captured this on video:

I was using my iPhone to record these strange lights and could not carry on filming because I had people walking up and down the road looking at me as if I was completely nuts. Some of them did look up in the sky, most were tourists and they were also surprised.

Where I work I am able to see above most of London and when I went out for my last break to have a cigarette there were no strobe lighting shows. Also, if any of these shows are taking place due to where I work and what I do we are always informed of everything to do with them shows.

I have no idea what this is but it freaked me out and when I stopped filming and walked on one of the lights appeared to go in a straight line further down the road. If this was strobe lighting surely the lights would keep the same pattern.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
someone shining a strong handheld torch into the cloud? thats what it looks like anyway, slight debunk x

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Its a searchlight display, they have them on the top of nightclubs and at festivals etc. They reflect off the clouds and are usually computer controlled to make nice interesting patterns.

edit on 19-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How can somebody look at this video and not tell that bright lights are being shined in the sky?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
dont worry B!

i see them in west london all the time......there must be an event on.....in west london its usually earls court arena....

its nothing but decoration.....

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Those look a lot like spotlights. No evidence of a UFO is shown in this video.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's searchlights.

A couple of years ago Eddie Izzard was doing a show in the Armadillo in Glasgow and I could see the searchlights in Denniston (good few miles away). That's pretty much what it looked like. It made television and radio all over Scotland. Eddie Izzard left a comment on Radio Scotland's website saying "I come in Peace"
He has not been found to be a UFO to this day.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think the question here is, are there any hot women at this event?

And yes, these are spotlights...common in Las Vegas and at shopping malls in the United States.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Definitely Searchlights; probably for some event, celebration, or nightclub.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sorry pal I have to agree with most here, those are lights coming from the ground not anything unidentified about it.

top topics

join