It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...all you 2012/end of world/Niburu etc believers...what will you say/do when nothing happens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

They will claim nothing happening at all is proof that 2012 is real and that the Mayans could see the future.
There was a post claiming just that, I kid you not. So something happening, or nothing happening, 2012 is real either way.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proof that some will think that.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Pretty pointless thread, with a pretty pointless question. We've all, I'm sure, asked this question in our minds before but, as many have already said - when or if nothing happens, people will just come up with another date at a point further into the future for the world to end.

I find the theories intriguing but nothing more. However, if the world does end, I'm not 'prepared', as such, but I've read enough zombie survival book and seen enough horror and apocalypse films to get by on what I know from them

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemonD14
Pretty pointless thread, with a pretty pointless question. We've all, I'm sure, asked this question in our minds before but, as many have already said - when or if nothing happens, people will just come up with another date at a point further into the future for the world to end.

I find the theories intriguing but nothing more. However, if the world does end, I'm not 'prepared', as such, but I've read enough zombie survival book and seen enough horror and apocalypse films to get by on what I know from them

Maybe it is a pointless thread, but i am genuinely curious as to what the believers will think when (again, not if, nothing happens.

Oh, well. I guess i was being pretty optimistic expecting a coherent reply from them.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Probably act like they never said anything and then reschedule for another date lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join