It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wished id prepared!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
with putin happy to take assad and put him as right hand man back in russia, im beleveing now that a world war is more likely than ever!! i just wished id prepared for it!! f...
i mean i steel shipping container bured in limestone then coverd in earth level with the ground would surfice for a few months while the radation slowly rots me to death everytime i take a #!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Prepared?
You live in Syria?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

Your fear mongering reminds me about the story line in Call of Duty 4 with regards to radiation

Your fear of Russia reminds me of Modern Warfare 3 storyline and a little bit of World at War

edit on 19-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

it just seems like the syria issue will pull the superpowers into war!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Care to go into any more detail of how you would 'prepare' for such a thing? I could do with a laugh.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
with putin happy to take assad and put him as right hand man back in russia, im beleveing now that a world war is more likely than ever!! i just wished id prepared for it!! f...
i mean i steel shipping container bured in limestone then coverd in earth level with the ground would surfice for a few months while the radation slowly rots me to death everytime i take a #!!!

The bolded content I'm very interested in. Any source to this or something of merit other than Debka?

top topics

join