It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there paid shills and debunkers on the internet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

nope, you're just some guy.

3179/365 = +/- 8 posts a day, everyday, for a year.

some guy who spends an abnormally large amount of time on this dumb site.

link   
The whole idea is nonsense. I could be a shill, the OP could be a shill, or anyone who posts on this site could be for that matter.I think for some it's a convenient way to dismiss an argument that may oppose their point of view. No matter what kind of evidence is presented the shill angle is always a wildcard that's in the back pocket for some. Be secure in what you know and nothing that someone else says on a message board can affect that. There is also a responsibility that comes with being secure with what you believe as well. If you're not able to adjust your views when good evidence is presented, than how can you be secure in what you believe?Knowledge is an inner battle we all face. It's never an actual battle with others, although some would like to believe so.

link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by jude11

And now jude11, the left-leaning troll from DC shows up. For heavens sake you guys, if everyone comes on here they are going to catch on. Besides, our TPS reports are due now. Boss is pissed.

CJ
edit on 18-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

I don't know left from right and certainly would shoot myself if I lived anywhere near DC...

But trolls can lurk anywhere.

But I still don't have a paycheck!

Peace

edit on 18-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21DKnowledge is an inner battle we all face. It's never an actual battle with others, although some would like to believe so.

very true.

information is relative. everything is relative.

all we know is what we have experienced. everything else, is all third-person commentary relying on SOMEone's (hopefully truthful) description of their experience.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by WWu777

I only have a partial understanding of what a shill is. Can there be an unpaid shill? If there can be, is a shill then just a person who disagrees with your belief in spite of every effort you can make to have him accept your position?

Is a paid shill someone who types what another person tells them to type, while getting paid for it?

No. A paid shill is someone with an agenda to suppress the truth, paid or unpaid. They are usually hired by some agency to sway info to the desires of the elite and establishment.

It's not an honest truth seeker.

Here is an obvious example of one:

In the IMDB boards for the JFK movie, this shill compares JFK's head during the fatal shot to a baseball bat, which is the most moronic comparison I've ever seen.

www.imdb.com...

the one thing that made me believes that Oswald was the lone shooter is that kennedy goes straight backwards when hit in the head This makes perfect sense if he was shot by Oswald from behind becuz an object always moves towards the shooter when shot not in the direction of the bullet as CTers says. It is a law of phisics that an object moves towards something pushing against it Peeples do not fly back away from a shooter like they does in the movees but towards the shooter. This video www.youtube.com... shows how an object moves in the direction of where it came from when hit. Notice how the ball flys towards the pitcher when coming off the bat just like how Kennedy flys back towards the book depoitory where Oswald fired the shot.

One thing that made me thinks that it was Oswald is that Kennedy and Conelly was both hit by the same bullet at the sAME tIME BECUZ cONELLY TURnED AROUND aFTER THEY WAS BOTH HIT AND yelled for Kennedy to get down becuz shots was being fired If you looks at the film at 8 seconds in you can see Conelly turns around and atrts yelling for Kennedy to get down becuz they was both hitted. Look at the film for yourself www.youtube.com... they was both hitted by the same bullet or Conelly would not have turned around to warn Kennedy/

Only dumbed down peeples who do not watch TV shows like Inside the TArget CAR and the one where they proved the magic bullet is real www.history-matters.com... e_4_lrg.jpg still believes in a conspeericy. Watch more TV like me and go to John Mc Adams web site and read his book and you will be as smart as us.

I LikE WatcH Tv

My laughing response to him:

My God. You are a terrible actor. Not even a redneck would make such a moronic statement. You can't compare Kennedy's head with a baseball bat. Kennedy's head was not swinging like a bat. It was stationary. If the bat didn't swing and just sat there, it would move AWAY from the ball after the ball hit it. It would not move toward the ball, unless someone swung it. Your analogy fails even in baseball.

Your post has to be the dumbest I've ever seen.

Not even you could be dumb enough to think that. Not even someone with a 0 IQ would think that.

Clearly you are a shill and paid internet propagandist no doubt.

No one who has fired a gun or been in the military thinks that an object flies toward the shooter. Go ask anyone who's been in the military.

That's a blatant lie. Not even a child would believe it.

What if JFK's head moved forward? Then you'd say that it was proof that it came from the back right?! BUSTED!!!

So either way, you will draw the same conclusion. You aren't seeking the truth here. You have an agenda. It's obvious. Watch the films I mentioned above to learn some real history.

Your fiction won't even make the fiction section. You are a terrible actor. You give yourself away since even the dumbest person in the world wouldn't make that statement.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If I could earn a shilling by shilling I would.

I presume some on here are.

It would be too tempting for the government to resist, it's a nice easy way for them to feed us 'intelreports' after all.

edit on 19-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well there is an intelligence community analyst by name of John Carter here who disseminates propaganda.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I am curious about this John Carter fellow. There is a member by that name but he has never started a thread, has only made 12 posts, all in the same thread, and hasn't been here in over six years. Is that the John Carter you're thinking of?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum
It's rare to encounter a forum that is not overrun with shills. This is their modus operandi.

www.picassodreams.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Someone told me before that 5 percent of the population work for the Illuminati. Is that true? Do they knowingly work for them? Do they have secret meetings?

What about that John Carpenter movie "They Live" in which shills are all around you in the form of aliens? Was the director trying to tell us that shills are all around us in everyday life?

You can see that movie on YouTube by the way, in its entirety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join