It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They would use "the pain ray" on the crowd and send them off running. No blood this way. And im pretty sure any type of talk of occupying something as important as A51 and the things in it would be shot down quickly.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Off topic sorry but your avatar creeps the hell out of me. I saw it blink and was like 'did that just happen or am I tripping'

Narrrr, it does not blink - you are tripping

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Are they not a private security force?
Just a question, only going from past rumors.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker

Originally posted by phantomjack
Why don't you go and Occupy the White House instead? The corrupt politicians are the ROOT of your problems. Not Area 51, or Banks, or Wallstreet.

At least there, you will have a running chance of surviving.

You beat me to it .. Area 51 wouldn't be a useful target for occupy .. Like you said something like the white house. A few hundred people could maybe over run it which will then allow others to get in

I think occupy Federal Reserve would be the one to do. and I mean occupy it, and completely shut it down. Could you imagine if the Federal Reserve was shut down for say, a week? That is where you are going to hurt TPTB.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If there was at least a couple thousand people walking up to Area 51 with television/media/twitter/livestream etc... all there, could they actually shoot them all?
reply to post by jNormal

If only those million man march threads would stay dead.

Note the front gate of area 51 isn't exactly suitable for live streaming, twitter, etc. since there is no cellular coverage. It is kind of like you are in the middle of a barren desert. No wait, it is exactly like you are in the middle of a barren desert.

There is only one road leading to the gate and that road is dirt. They would see you coming for miles and miles and miles. Then once you are past the front gate, there are at least 10 miles before you see any infrastructure.

Lastly, and I don't know this for a fact at Groom Lake, but post 9/11 DoD bases have installed pop up barriers near the gate. I guess not a problem if you are on foot, but then again the walk to the base in the desert won't be trivial.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

LOL Maybe a thousand ATV's would work! Might at least get to the flightline before they are all destroyed!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It would only work if everyone in the united states were to march there with their guns but then again, the president may prefer to nuke the whole place instead of letting those secrets out. Nothing good could come out of this and while our curiosities are at its best to know what's in that secret facility, it's best to just ignore it and move along. I don't know what they do there if they still do anything. I hear they moved to another location or two, maybe one under the sea off of the shores of Florida. The best way to find out what's in there is to wait a few decades until they release their black projects to public view or somehow take over the white house. The choice is yours. I'll just wait patiently until these things are publicly released. I respect our military and R&D divisions but not the federal government. It's a funny thing

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
This has been posted numerous times before but all of the threads are dead.
I was thinking, since 'Anonymous' recently did an Occupy Bohemian Grove (although it wasn't very successful), don't you think it'd be possible to do an Occupy Area 51?
If there was at least a couple thousand people walking up to Area 51 with television/media/twitter/livestream etc... all there, could they actually shoot them all?

I hate to be rude but...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EVER LOVING MIND?!? The Groom Lake Facility is probably the most highly protected SUPER SECRET FACILITY on the face of the EARTH! Area 51 is just the designation of how the state it is located in had broken down into a grid...massive areas of land as they had no towns and this was a way to determine what area was what...and this facility known as GROOM LAKE is located within Area 51 which is an Area that is the size of several smaller North Eastern STATES!

This area is so SECRET and so Highly Protected since it is a Proving Ground for already developed Ultra-High Tech. Military Equipment that in some cases may be a CENTURY or MORE in advancement of what any other Country either has or has even THOUGHT ABOUT! Plus this Facility is Highly Defended to a point that a DIVISION of Soldiers...Tanks, Howitzers and other Military Equipment could not hope to penetrate never mind YOUR IDEA of gathering together a few thousand people and STORM THE GATES! HA! YEAH...RIGHT!

I am a firm believer in the FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS WELL AS THE BILL OF RIGHTS...but a bit of advice...when it comes to what is being tested within Area 51...these are Military Ultra-High Tech. Projects that would only be used in a DEFCON 1 or EMERGCON which is the Military Condition when ICMB's are in flight on route to U.S. Based Targets. I believe an attack on the Groom Lake Facility would bring our Military DEFCON to 1. I think even JOKING about what you have posted is not something I would do. My Opinion.
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think there are much more protected areas than A51, Dulce because so far no one can even prove its existence (and hell there is such thing - bases you do not even suspect exist), Dugway may be more protected as well, some others.

Have in mind that it is likely A51 to have moved the most secret things elsewhere, leaving the secondary in A51.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Area 51 and other Facilities ... we know they have lots top secret bases military have but the question did area 51 exist ? if it is ,, it is true what the movie ID project?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kwhite72412

You question the existence of a base that can be even seen on Google Maps?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

nuff said

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think it would be a silly idea. I like knowing our government is testing advanced weapons to keep us safe.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Has anyone ever tried to fly a model airplane into the base or launch a rocket towards the base? I wonder what Area 51 security would do.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Troll alert:
1) Mention Dulce
2) Say Area 51 is not so secret
3) Mention DPG

It is the troll trifecta!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Area 51 is just a distraction now, they have a new secret base some some wherez.
edit on 28-7-2012 by KeyWord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KeyWord

Facts:
1) Janet flights to Groom Lake have increased, There are even weekend flights.
2) The base is adding buildings every year.
3) Large infrastructure such as the triangular tower and enormous new hanger implies projects of high value are going on at Groom Lake.

Now contrast my post with the unsubstantiated verbiage about the base being moved. My opinion is based on factual analysis.

Saying the secret stuff has been moved to Dugway or Dulce makes as much as as saying the secret stuff has been moved to the swamps of Jersey.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Yeah, I don't care about the actual occupy thing but it'd be the only way to get enough people joining in.

And if they kept it non-violent there is nothing the Area 51 personnel could do apart from use force (clubs, rubber bullets) but they couldn't kill them

Area51 isn't really US territory. You need half of the population of a country or military support for Area51 controllers to open up. Then they have no choice either war with the military(which may be called terrorist or rebels) or with many people. I suspect "EMP" in Area51 to destroy proof.
edit on 15-8-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join