It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The book of Enoch interesting ufo travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Get your head around this one Enoch who was said to have walked with God, mentioned in Genesis, he was taught to write, he also traveled , was shown the Earth, traveling in a UFO a craft he described as a flying house, that went up to a bigger house .

get past the sales pitch for the dvd , its America, but what is discussed i found interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't know about the video, but yeah the Book of Enoch is neat. Very good read for all the imagery. Shame it's omitted from biblical canon. Though I don't believe the bible at all, so I guess it doesn't really matter any way.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

soooooooooooooooooooo glad you mention this! i have thought about shareing it for awhile but never got the chance.

S&F

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Will watch asap. Can't at the moment.
Thanks for posting, I've been curious about what Enoch had to say....but too lazy to go further than wiki for info.
s/f

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Enoch was almost 100 percent Annunaki DNA.

He was so much like them that he got to go along on the ride back to the home world for the Annunaki.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.summascriptura.com...

online book of Enoch

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
www.christianforums.com...

more on the book of Enoch

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And what is even Better the Sumerian Tablets and the Book of Enoch support each others stories. And it suddenly all makes sense why they are tracking all the generations down from Adam and Eve, to Enoch, to Noah, to Nimrod, to David, Jesus, etc. All these tall, blonde, blue eye genes keep showing up.

And it is a story of essentially a form of colonization of the planet, and mixing DNA with breeding experiments.

Though much of the Anu and Enoch DNA is so blended down these days, and much of the sciences and medicines lost.

It does tell the world where the human thinking for god originated, and the weakness of the concept. And if we look we find even the origins of the planet from the primordial mound symbolism thinking, and the issues of a 6th sense in serpents (Pineal Gland working and heat sense to see in the dark). It appears they knew lots of the various species on Earth, huge amounts about irrigation and the locations of rich mineral soil, technologies for metals and gold, and volcanic and rift processing of the Earth.

We can see where the Ancient Sumerian Citys like the City of Ur, was tied to river agriculture with irrigation canals and this was the home for Abraham. This same learning came to make the City of Babylon, also tied to the river culture of the Tigress River. And the grand culmination of all these technologies came to make the Egyptian Nile river works and the Nile Delta the dominate advanced culture from this same shared knowledge. Even the area of the Pyramids was surrounded with moats and canals, and the contruction technique of water lift and water pumping being well applied

When any Christian, or other, fails to take note of these essential elements of religion, one has to realize those that don't count this information in are perhaps not worthy of the respect they seem to want to demand because they read one little book and kept a closed mind to all else. Those of the self imposed ignorance don't really understand the concepts of the Biblical Narrative's gods, the issues of Adam and Eve and the genetics of ANU's DNA breeding experiments, and where all this advanced science and medicine came from.

Those with the learning of one tiny book are not really worthy of much respect, nor can the community of man place much value in their interpretations for where we have been and where we need to go. Let alone their shallow understanding of where the god term originated.

edit on 22-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: god isn't necessarily that good, when all the Enlil and Enki concepts of weighed out correctly

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex

online book of Enoch

Thank you for that link. I'll have to check it out.

You the man.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex

online book of Enoch

There are three different versions of Enoch. If you want to read all, try this site. It actually includes most of all books taken out of the bible.

Sacred Texts

new topics

top topics

join