It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
For those who don't know the secret world is a game where there is three factions (illuminati, dragons and Templars). This game combines just about every myth, legend and conspiracy. Im pretty sure this is a desensitization process (did see a thread about this a while back but needed to expand on it) to prepare people for what is about to come. The exposure of the illuminati. There are all kinds of sites where there are self proclaimed "illuminatus'" trying to explain to everyone how the illuminati are the "good guys". I believe we are on the dawn of a New World Order. I spend a lot of time on this game when im not busy and when im not playing it im terrified. I've talked with other people playing this game and they have unanimously agreed that when they are not playing they are terrified and they dont know why. So what are your thoughts on this? Any other players that can provide insight?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If they were going to desensitize us, I doubt they'd pick a game that's lucky to have 5,000 concurrent players. Heard it's a good play, though. Too bad the beta wouldn't install...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
If they were going to desensitize us, I doubt they'd pick a game that's lucky to have 5,000 concurrent players. Heard it's a good play, though. Too bad the beta wouldn't install...

Agreed. For mass desensitization, you'd need the game to be reaching many millions of people at a time, for maximum success. Shame my laptop specs aren't up to scratch anymore, would have liked to give it a go

join