It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

41 members of motorcycle gang arrested.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You're just stereotyping now.

All bikers are bad people
All priests are pedos
All women are bad drivers
All politicians are corrupt (possibly true lol)
All gay men love Shirley Bassey

You're wrong, quite plainly.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There is a full on Biker war going on in Australia between the Commanchero, Hells Angels, Rebels, Bandidos & Notorious with drive by shootings every other night and bombings ay businesses every week or so. There were a few Commanchero arrested today in raids which found drugs, cash, and a cach of weapons.

Last year members of the Hells Angels and Commonchero unwittingly ended up on the same domestic flight from Melbourne to Sydney and when they landed a massive riot erupted in the middle of a packed Sydney airport. The brother of the leader of the Hells Angels was beaten to death with a metal bollard in front of shocked children and other passengers.

They are out of control

edit on 14-7-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Hells Angels pretty much run British Columbia. I have several cop acquaintances in BC and they all admit they are scared to death of the HA>

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by DavidWillts

I would just like to add that it's not just about men riding bikes. There are plenty of women out there who love their bikes too. We have several biker clubs in the UK that are exclusively female.

There were a few women clubs in the links i posted.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Show me just one motorcycle club that doesn't live this lifestyle and I'll support them to the end but you can't. There are none.

Sorry bud, but either you haven't been riding long or you live in BFE.

Blue Knights

The Blue Knights® International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club is a non-profit fraternal organization consisting of active and retired law enforcement officers who enjoy riding motorcycles.

Can't get much straighter or law abiding than these guys bubba!

Then there's the Christian Motorcyclists Association, with chapters all over. There's even a christian motorcycle church in Monroe, NC; their parking lot is quite full on Sun. mornings.

A motorcycle club should be about men who like to ride their bikes - period.

Now them's fightin' words to a testy gal like me
It was just that kind of bullsh** attitude that I had to fight when I started riding my bike back in the day - ye old "Bit*!#es ride on the pea pad - period" attitude.

Gals have had their own classic club which has been around for a very long time (1940's): Motor Maids

In 1940 Motor Maids, Inc. was established as a women's motorcycling organization in North America. It is the first and oldest continuously operated women's motorcycling organization.

And then somewhere in between the Straights and the 1%ers like the DDs (Devil Disciples) HAs (Hells Angels) and OLs (Outlaws) are groups like the motorcycle rights groups (ABATE; Concerned Bikers Assoc) and just all around 'enthusiasts' clubs like AMA and Sunshine Riders. These guys aren't squeaky clean but they ain't 1%ers either.

The DDs have been around for a long time; they're just not all that big a group is all - not like the big dawgs HAs or OLs. Back in the day I knew some in B'ham AL and of some around Baltimore MD.

Word was that way back in the day groups of 'em would come came down to Panama City FL to visit ye old Redneck Rivera and created such a ruckus with the paying tourists that the local LEOs cracked down the heat on everyone and anyone riding a MC so that's when a group of local good ol' boys who rode banded together to run the DDs happy arses back to AL. But that was before my time; don't know how true the story is.

But I can tell you that back when I was riding there we had no problems with clubs. And from time to time some no name wannabe punks runnin colors would blow thru trying to make a name for themselves. Best one liner story I ever experienced was when one such group was tryin to throw down with the local heavy hitters, their leader claiming "I can have a fifty guys here in no time -- all I gotta do is make one phone call." (This was before cell phones for you young folks!) Hitter dude cocked his head, looked at his bros across the room, looked at the phone on the wall, smiled, then said "Gotta get to the phone first bo"

That one's true 'cause I was runnin the game room/bar across the street at the time and a passal of ol ladies came rushin in -- their ol men sent then out of the line of fire & to get the dudes that were hanging in the gameroom with me. My bar emptied out of dudes! I was new and going WTF?? BTW, the no name wannabes got their clocks cleaned and strangely enough never came backl!

Now, from what I understand, the OLs have moved in up from down state so I don't know how it is anymore in PC. Do know that the local HAs here in the upstate SC/NC just got their bell rung a couple of weeks ago by the local LEO's, ATF, FBI, -you name it - friggin alphabet soup. 20 or so were busted, which included not only the HA's, but their prospect club the Red Devils and another group the Southern Gentlemen.

HA/Red Devil Link
another version
Southern Gentlemen

Not to be left out of the alphabet soup dance it seems the OLs have seen recent action also:
42 OLs arrested in IN/OH

Either the DA/Feds are doing major housecleaning or the 1%ers stuck a really big burr under some PTB's saddle blanket. Bandidos and/or Mongols next? My first thought after the SC/NC raid was feds cleaning house 'cause of the Democratic Nat. Conv. in Charlotte in Sept., but why not inc the OLs in Charlotte? Not enough evidence? Now with all these other raids, hmmm? something more to it?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Most of the motorcycle clubs I see are guys on Sport Bikes.
In most cases, they all seem to just be guys, and girls who like the speed and handling that comes with a sport bike.

There's a fairly large showing of idiots in the sport bike faction, but, most of that seems to come from the majority of them being under 25 and thinking they're invincible since police typically don't give chase due the extreme handling and speed of the bikes involved.

There are also some pretty mellow, very nice people I've run into mixed into these sport bike clubs.

Though some individuals in these groups are quite dodgy, from what I've seen, it doesn't appear any of the sport bike clubs are involved in organized crime of the sort that's associated with the Harley Davidson clubs.

There's rivalry between the two styles of motorcycling of course.
The sport bikers describe Harley Davidson type bikes as - can't turn, can't stop, and only looks good standing still when it's fat, hairy, badly dressed owner is away at the bar.

Tired of the gang mentality and the organized crime?
Hop on a sport bike and join one of those crews. It doesn't have to be a 'rice rocket' either considering there's bikes like Triumph 675, Ducati, Aprilla, and even BMW has a proper sport bike now.

edit on 14-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Alright, I think we have all established that Phoenix was speaking on subjects he was not familiar with...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Were they trained by the CIA? Sounds like their m-o minus the bikes.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Same here, whenever I'm in Seattle in SOHO I tend to catch those particular gangs out and about. I used to see a lot more Hell's Angels like ten years ago around Bremerton/Seattle, not so much any more.

I've heard things about the Mongols, don't know anything about the Bandidos (except how funny their name sounds).

I hangout with bikers every friday for dinner, and the worst thing they've ever done is sneak into my house when I was gone and turn everything in my bedroom upside down. To say all bikers are terrible people is simply ignorant.

Let's face it, everyone is capable of being an ahole in some fashion.
edit on 14-7-2012 by MmmPie because: Adding to post.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It doesn't have to be a 'rice rocket' either considering there's bikes like Triumph 675, Ducati, Aprilla, and even BMW has a proper sport bike now.
reply to post by Druscilla

Ah yes! Trumpets, Ducs an' Beemers --Sweet lil' bikes! Great on curves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join