It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All New liposomal vit C thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So i decided after it takes minutes to get to the end of the old thread too see what people want to say i wanted to create a new one about my experiences.

So to the point, i started taking it for about 5 days and i do feel different but the stuff im using isnt home made it from here not sure how it compares to the stuff people are making but i am feeling slightly diffrent.

A friend of mine tried it while he had a cold he had a 1 / 1 and half hour sleep he told me he was feeling much better afterwards.

i think after i finished this batch i will try make my own but how many G of this stuff are people taking a day?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have been an advocate for the antiviral antibacterial efficacy for vitamin C for years. As soon as I read about the new protocol, I purchased an ultrasonic unit. Before I say what happened I must state the following.

Ascorbic acid is transported to the cells via the insulin mechanism. Insulin has a much higher affinity for the glucose molecule than ascorbic acid. In order to get ascorbic acid into your cells, you must have low levels of blood sugar or else it is passed into urine.

I had my ultrasonic unit for two weeks when I developed an abscessed tooth. I made a solution of 3 Tbs lecithin, 1 Tbs ascorbic acid and 12 oz water. Mixed with blender 1 min, placed in USC 8 mins and refrigerated over night. In the morning saw two layers, shook bottle and both layers mixed and stayed mixed.

Solution was very, very mildly sour. I knew it worked when it should have been extremely sour. In two days, the swelling was gone and the pain was gone. It had been so tender that I felt my heart beat through my mouth. That treatment saved me enormous money because the bad tooth was under a 3-tooth bridge. It would have requied a root canal.

PS I also swished with straight 3% peroxide both days and continued the AA for four days total. That stuff works.
I took the entire 1 Tbs over four days in 12 doses of approximately 1,500 mg/dose
edit on 14-7-2012 by zarp3333 because: Hell yea!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice i had abses before and i have always have had 'Amoxycillin' for it before but knowing this stuff needs no antibiotics just your own body and some vits is a good sign that this stuff works.

Any one else got any positive/negative stuff to say about it?

What is your experience with it??

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be picky OP, but why not add to the original thread? It's already loaded with information and your input wouldn't go unwanted!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
I'm not trying to be picky OP, but why not add to the original thread? It's already loaded with information and your input wouldn't go unwanted!

Cos i'm fed up with scrolling for ages to find the final page evreytime.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
All you have to do is click on the ">> " symbol and it takes you to the final page.

top topics

join