It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Agent Mocks Deaf Man, Steals His bags Of Candy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

No, I am realist about the facts that the laws the TSA are based on have been here for decades. You do not have constitutional rights at an airport. It has always been an exception. No where in teh original constitution does it mention that you have a right to privacy. Only amendments on specifics. You people are gun firing crazy without even know your basic facts.

Heres what the TSA is doing, The supreme court has ruled a long time ago that our 4TH amendment rights are based off just what you say, THE expectation of privacy.

And well I am just as willing to trade liberty for saftey just as quickly as the next sheep.

The expectation when traveling across state lines (its coming to Bus stations and Amtrack stations, its already started) Was not a full body cavity search or getter Irradiated for the nuder body scanners...

You know why they target children now too? TO lower our expectation of privacy, what happens when the current Gen grows up having been used to having the Government rubber glove up their bum just to travel?

Exactly, the general populations expectation of privacy is lowered so that when ANY type of travel is taken you need the Feds okay to do so...

And it will all be okay, Because people like YOU and ME did nothing about it...

No sir, I don't like the laws namely the patriot act, and its my DUTY as a Citizen to express my outrage over such when ever it is brought up.

I have avoided Air travel and will continue to do so until there is a change in the system.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

What rock do you live under?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
linkreply to post by benrl

It is not a violation of the fourth amendment.

As much as you want it to be, it isn't.

In 1973 the 9th Circuit Court rules on U.S. vs Davis, 482 F.2d 893, 908, there are key pieces of wording that give the TSA its power to search essentially any way they choose to. The key wording in this ruling includes “noting that airport screenings are considered to be administrative searches because they are conducted as part of a general regulatory scheme, where the essential administrative purpose is to prevent the carrying of weapons or explosives aboard aircraft.”

As for children, many terrorists have made it clear, from Oklahoma, to 911, to the current Taliban, that they have no qualms using children.

My kid is flying next month, I have no problem with a pat down. See as a parent, I am quite capable of teaching him the difference between a good touch and a bad touch.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

My kid is flying next month, I have no problem with a pat down. See as a parent, I am quite capable of teaching him the difference between a good touch and a bad touch.

That's all people like sandusky need to hear....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Finally, Nixie Nox, is someone I can relate with

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join