It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallica and Godsmack in concert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Metallica is on there 2004 tour currently, along with Godsmack, I saw them last night. That was the most high-energy show I have ever seen. If you like Metallica and if you can get tickets at the last minunet you won't regret it.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Metallica aren't the best of metal bands. Their new albums also weren't that pleasing, and people I know that were looking forward to St.Anger are now regretting it. Metallica should put their garage days behind them, and look more towards studio recordings. 2 notable songs from St.Anger were Unnamed Feeling, SKOM and ... em .. yeah well that was it.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I argree that St. Anger wasn't the best album, I have liked almost everything previous to that album

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I saw Metallica and godsmacked last year in Earls Court to be honest i didn't like Godsmacked. Metallica were great. Everyone go see 'em!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Metallica St-Anger is one of the worst sounding albums they made up to date but the songs are kick ass if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I just saw that same show on october the 19th and it was pretty awesome I dont like godsmack but they played a pretty good show and of course metallice rocked i also recommend people see them

top topics

join