It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holes are punched through clouds every day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Every time i watch clouds, maybe 30 minutes a day, I see holes that appear. The clouds then quickly recover the space and the hole has disappeared. No I don't have video or pics. All it takes is a few minutes of observation, on a nice day with fluffy clouds to see this. I have a quick link that maybe explains this :

www.wired.com...

The holes im talking about much smaller. It probably is a natural movement of the empryean of clouds. However, it appears that the hole resembles that the hole was created by an object passing quickly through the cloud. Sometimes there is more then one hole in a close vicinity that makes wonder if there is a more baffling explanation to why I am observing this. I would assume its some kind of aircraft, but there are no noises what so ever. Anyway I just thought I would put it out there, maybe someone else has noticed these holes.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

That's God peeing on us. Congratulations, you've joined the ring of real Jehova's Witnesses...the brave men and women who have witnessed God's contempt for the sheeple of the earth!

Oh, and welcome to the fold. I think you'll find it pretty entertaining here...and maybe, if you're lucky, a little bit educational. Don't hold your breath though. Someone hear told me it causes brain tumors...

edit on 9-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

uhh.... hey... spelling error.... just saying.... peace

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That wasnt at all what I was trying to say , I just watch the skies day and night. Please dont come knocking on my door with a pamphlet telling me that i shouldnt give my kids Christmas presents or go to to church Christmas Eve.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

If I'd cared, I would have looked it up. Thanks for the concern though.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

I haven't attended church out of desire to commune with God in...years. I only do it out of boredom, change of pace. I don't need a middle man to appreciate the divinity in our world. And honestly, going to a service held by one of the most destructive creatures on the planet is a little bit of a turn-off for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sir, I was talking about clouds and how they may reveal objects passing through them, was just a thought. I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

If I'd cared, I would have looked it up. Thanks for the concern though.

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Speckle

That's God peeing on us. Congratulations, you've joined the ring of real Jehova's Witnesses...the brave men and women who have witnessed God's contempt for the sheeple of the earth!

Oh, and welcome to the fold. I think you'll find it pretty entertaining here...and maybe, if you're lucky, a little bit educational. Don't hold your breath though. Someone hear told me it causes brain tumors...

edit on 9-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

ummm well..... ( in red ) peace.

edit: did you mean "peeping" like watching us?

cause holes don't sound like.... well, urinating... lol srry....

peace.
edit on 9-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just a bunch of stoned hippies playing with their orgonite

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

Welcome to the ATS roller coaster ride....buckle up...wave hands over your head...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey,

Ok, so no offence man, but times have past where space craft needed to whip or rock around and create holes in the clouds in the first place. Sure they had technology to cloak themselves but, as in natural physics, every action as an equal or opposite reaction hence the hole in the cloud. Nowadays bro, even whippin around isn't required, all it takes is de-materializing or simply slipping away from this reality to the next, almost like changing your radio frequency, except instead of getting another radio station you end up in a different dimension. Just because you are in a different dimension doesn't mean you cannot see what is happening in others. Just a thought.
edit on 13-7-2012 by IseeyouIforseeyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i dont know what that is but it sure sounds weird

new topics

top topics

join